TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    If it's a list you're looking for

    Town->Scum

    CK
    AA
    Xiz
    FG
    Charu
    Zenith

    AA I flat out just don't see you being a wolf this game, and if I'm wrong you get serious props from me. I did a similar, but much smaller scale (mostly skimming let's be real) of your play last turbo, and the one thing that stuck out to me, specifically in our interactions, was that you liked to mindmeld with me that game. You didn't really "townread" me, but every so often I'd say something and you'd go along with it.
    Um... wasn't he your PARTNER last game? The fuck is this read?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ymia give some reads you've just been defending yourself
    That said, yes, I am still fully confident that Zenith is a wolf. Consider me disappointed that Arnt was town. I agree with FG being more towny. I am genuinely null on Xiz because of dumb vibe bullshit and I really don't know what to do with him yet. I will try to formulate a read on him by EOD tonight.

    Call it OMGUS, but Charu's basically called me a wolf, essentially laughed in my face with intense hubris that he's correct, and his argument is that I voted Zenith off of initial gut reads followed up by the fuck-all cop situation. That's scummy to me, tied with the tone he's taken this entire game essentially doing what I did antagonizing players last turbo.
    If it's a list you're looking for

    Town->Scum

    CK
    AA
    Xiz
    FG
    Charu
    Zenith

    AA I flat out just don't see you being a wolf this game, and if I'm wrong you get serious props from me. I did a similar, but much smaller scale (mostly skimming let's be real) of your play last turbo, and the one thing that stuck out to me, specifically in our interactions, was that you liked to mindmeld with me that game. You didn't really "townread" me, but every so often I'd say something and you'd go along with it. Only persons I see you doing this at all with are CK, who is lock-clear, and Charu, which is the only possible teammate I'd give you if you were wolf. Being that it's clear Zenith is a wolf, that's out of the question to me.

    I'm decided I'm sticking with my early game gut reads that Xiz is town. His own reads, his questions, everything he's written feels genuine. The minor mindmelds I have/had with him don't feel odd or "too perfect". Also his defense D0 felt legitimate as well, talking about inactivity or whatever.

    FG isn't scummy to me, she's very definitely just skirting by doing/adding not too much, but it doesn't feel intentional, it seems more like she's just in general lost and doesn't really know how to focus/write her thoughts here. She's town to me, it's just that everyone else I can say it more confidently.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    before you hammer aa

    why ymia

    in like tl;dr version

    because i still dont see it or why
    a lot of it is poe at this point, I think charu's town, fg probably town, CK is lock clear, leaves you, ymia, zenith

    I think you're the most towny out of those three by far, here's my reasoning for ymia

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ok so my post wasn't as enlightening as I thought

    I'm not seeing strong enough similarities between this game and last turbo but I am seeing stuff I don't like, no reason to really townread ymia. I feel like his pushes haven't been great, he's been saying stuff that I don't believe like "me and CK Have been mindmelding this whole time", and he says stuff like "I want xiz to be pressured" but doesn't give any pressure. he's here now so let's see what he has to say

    zenith > ymia
    also I realized ymia also said stuff about not underestimating charu so there's that as well, I really don't like that line of thinking the way it's being pushed

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    @aa what was i saying

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    before you hammer aa

    why ymia

    in like tl;dr version

    because i still dont see it or why

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    it's like this phase didn't even have to happen lol we're all voting off zenith anyway. i hope im wrong like i usually am

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    So, about charu:

    Without better words to explain it, Charu is doing a good job at being town, but that doesn't mean he is town.
    ftr this is what I interpreted as you saying he's good at being a wolf, not quite the same though

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    yup, aa and I will be voting, if aa follows through
    don't even try to imply that I won't

    I"m betting on zenith/ymia at this point, will vote him in 10 minutes

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Also, for clarification im exploring the chance that charu is a wolf
    I clearly stated that in my post

    Dont try to spread info wrong aa
    ok I misinterpreted, I know fg was saying it though

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Also, for clarification im exploring the chance that charu is a wolf
    I clearly stated that in my post

    Dont try to spread info wrong aa

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    yup, aa and I will be voting, if aa follows through

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    something to note, CK brought it up with charu being a good wolf and now everyone's jumping on that bandwagon, I don't like it

    seems like people are just trying to discredit someone who I think is near lock town

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    It's pretty inactive, I really hope someone insta's because... all those phantoms

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ymia give some reads you've just been defending yourself

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    lets not kill the all mighty and amazing charu today

    Leave a comment:

Working...