TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey look the fact that funnygurl/xiz haven't voted ymia means that they probably aren't wolves together

    cool

    only way they could be is if they're both here but don't want a miscommunication to suddenly out them both, but I doubt that's the case

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    what if i vote ymia ethan, what would you think then

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i have to go to class soon crap

    idk aa seems more town you because he's trying so hard bit akfjslcjs

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    as I said, I will take whatever abuse I deserve if I'm wrong in post-game about ymia

    but I'm 99.999999% sure I'm not wrong

    that 0.00000001% is just somehow everything lining up to ymia being wolfy when he's not

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Funny im following you, what do you think

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    why would you place a vote like that aaa
    because I'm deep in enough on ymia that pretty much nothing can get me to reconsider. If he's town and I'm wrong then it'll end up being a loss anyway, and like I said I don't htink I'm wrong and therefore there won't be a wolf rush.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    notice how I haven't voted you yet ethan, because im not done talking

    and charu is mia

    funnygurl where are you
    notice how I didn't vote you because I'm not done talking to you. I voted ymia because I'm pretty much done with him and think that he's far scummier than you (although your recent reactions are doing a pretty good job of closing that distance). don't try to make a comparison between two things that aren't equal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    @Xiz lol aa

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    funny dont go away please post

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also a plea to FG because you'll probably end up having to make the decision

    if ymia gets lynched and is a wolf like I strongly believe, I think that I will die for having this read on xiz

    which will leave you, charu, and xiz

    you've wolfread charu for some things he's done that admittedly can be seen as coming from the scum perspective

    but I really believe in his towniness and urge you to look closely at xiz's reaction to my post, his sudden flip on me, and how he keeps saying I'm twisting his words when I really don't think I am

    taht's all, ymia/xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    oh there is funnygurl, funny any thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    notice how I haven't voted you yet ethan, because im not done talking

    and charu is mia

    funnygurl where are you

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    why would you place a vote like that aaa

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also one more thing: xiz keeps sayign I'm twisting his words, but aside from that one charu bus zenith post (which wasn't twisting words, but me getting the chronology mixed up), what he says is me twisting his words is just me interpreting his posts in a way that's different from what he says it's supposed to be

    that's not twisting words

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    alright I'll come back before EOD to see how things play out, fairly confident though

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    hey funnygurl see how xiz is dead set on voting me? I bet ymia will pop back in before EOD and drop a vot eon me

    wolves pretty much have to align here as long as town doesn't go cheesecake otherwise they have no chance

    Leave a comment:

Working...