TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    ughhhh why am I being linked to zenith
    because your interactions with him, whether it was your fault or his, are leading me to link you together.

    sry not sry

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    why is no one here sigh

    still working on ymia vs last turbo

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    No, I do not.

    It's just a tad bit concerning, but I'll cross that bridge if I think it's necessary.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    The mindmelds are strong. I don't think I ever had a game with you where both of us want a specific person dead.
    I don't think I have either off the top of my head

    I think you're town, do you think I'm a wolf trying to pocket you?

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I now know why Charu said mechanically I have to die here... but Charu can I ask you, do you think the mechanics would allow it to be beneficial for town? I can see it being a possibility though it'd be VERY slim, though I do understand why you said that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Now hmm... now that's certainly an interesting thing to leave after saying that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    If we're making a case on YMIA here, I'll gladly start.

    YMIA threw a vote for ZENITH before I mentioned my thing. However, later on, he said he wanted to see my plan go through.

    But oops, guess what?

    His vote was still on ZENITH.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    The mindmelds are strong. I don't think I ever had a game with you where both of us want a specific person dead.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also going to be comparing ymia's game to the last turbo because there's no better sample data here

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Town <-> Wolf

    Cold Kitten
    Charu
    AragakiAyase
    yo man im awesome
    Funnygurl555
    Xiz

    Is where I'm at currently though the last three people are all near each other in some way
    this feels inconsistent with what I've been seeing you say but I'm going through your posts after ymia

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    AA when you read this answer me something

    Charu/YMIA are the two remaining players who claimed a green check on you d0.

    Do you still think that a wolf resides in them because of that data point or has your thoughts changed on the matter?
    I still think there is and that it's ymia, if it's charu I'm going to eat shit after this game

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    AA when you read this answer me something

    Charu/YMIA are the two remaining players who claimed a green check on you d0.

    Do you still think that a wolf resides in them because of that data point or has your thoughts changed on the matter?
    So I'm gonna take it you would lean YMIA more as the wolf if that was the case than Charu.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Can you state a reason why you did so or was it just because a consensus starting saying no and you were heavily influenced by others to swap?
    this is so neutral it hurts

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Uh... boss. There's only 2 wolves
    that was a typo lol

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    if we strike town here then it's lylo. is the zenith lynch set in stone
    i think if we don't hit a wolf then we're basically done so id rather not just lynch someone because it's mechanically correct

    charu now that I think about it it's weird that youre not convinced he's a wolf but want to kill him anyway
    stop now please, I will hard defend charu here

    Leave a comment:

Working...