Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I mean, you kind of already were, but now we can follow with 100% certainty!
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Anyways... I must've not seen or don't remember. Who is RB's N0 check?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Zenith
So that's what you decided to do, wolves? How boring.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
actually the red blaster flip shouldn't have affected that read on charu, should've been that way from the startLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
charu is more town now with the red blaster flip because him "hard-claiming" as the third cop seems exactly like what happened last turboLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I ended up picking arnt because I really wanted to be right about there being a wolf in the three who "checked" me and he seemed in the worst shape out of all of themLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
in the night, red blaster has died; he was the Seer.
day whatever-this-is begins now and will end at midnight, server time.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Arntonach has died. He was vanilla town. Night 1 begins now, I will accept actions through all means. Night 1 ends tomorrow at noon.
Arnt (5)- Xiz, Charu, Zenith, Cold Kitten, AA
Zenith (4)- Red Blaster, ymia, Arnt, FunnygurlLast edited by thesunfan; 07-2-2016, 09:37 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Arntonach has died unless im an idiot.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: