Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I have not skimmed the post AA
Thank you for noticing the silly crap about him being okay with me before but never changing his vote because he felt it was the optimal lynch.
And I believe he's attacking me because, not for my posting style, but because I was pretty confident with Zenith being town.
Or maybe I'm already mixing that up with Xiz, hard to tell. I'm in the same ball park as you, AA.
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
that... post by aa about ymia actually is interesting
brb im reading this carefullyLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
ok, the chronology doesn't line up because us leading discussion according to you happened before today, but you said "already labeled as scummy"
I won't push it further because I believe there are plenty of better points in the big post I just madeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Not quite. It felt like a converstion about/involving you would always be brought up, and then the conversation never lasted a reasonable enough length to consider it explored.that said i have AA more scummy than you its not i find you scummy for flying "under the radar", just moreso pointing it out.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
going to go through xiz's posts nowLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
you know it's very easy to go along with the crowd as a wolfHis read is extremely relevant because hes used it as leverage and with absolute certainty the entire fucking game, including before zenith flipped. Every else arguably was also so certain of him being red, but the difference is that charu was the only one confident in him being town, him being correct, and his shit-eating "i told you so" attitude about it.
it's much more interesting to stick your neck out with an unconventional read because it can end up with wolves pushing on you for itLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Reading Zenith town before the flip shouldn't change anything. If you're saying I should've, once again, advocated him staying alive for a THIRD DAY. Then this day phase would've been doomed from the beginning.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
not spoilering this because I want to make sure everyone sees it for sure, even if they end up skimming it
and charu you better not fucking skim this
first non-shitpost of the game, we know it's not a shitpost because of this post below, and he's paired someone we know was town, and one who I'm pretty sure is town as well.
I said this in the other post but I thought this was way too much of a stretch, doesn't hold water to me and seems like a weak push on a pair that I believe is both town
dumbtell, who gives a fuck it's probably fake
this post will definitely have some recycled stuff from last post, but I said I think this is really easy to fake because all you have to do is point out random posts as seeming forced and you can throw out bs reasons for it. easy way to feign hunting but it's also very easy to keep it unproductive
no town points here.
are you actually going to try to read into wolf-claim shitposts though?
these two posts as a reason to put zenith in a bad light over CK (who were both town) just seems like he's trying way too hard to find something to pin on someone (zenith) that isn't there. punctuation? really?Yours used Caps lock and extra exclamation points, to me being telling factors of sarcasm and joking, whereas his had zero punctuation, which can of course mean many things, but to me leads more towards an air of not-so-joking as opposed to genuine sarcasm. Like he knew exactly what he was doing.
still betting that there's a wolf in charu/arnt/ymia who checked me, arnt flipped town, charu is way more likely to be town than ymia for me and I still think that this is right
I believe I pointed this out in my other post, but if I didn't, this feels weird because ymia should have no reason to want to randomly defend someone at this point in the game, he doesn't have a townread on xiz, xiz hasnt' done anything worthwhile, unless they're partners. and look! they probably are
basically rescinds his "green check" on me here by saying he can't challenge it, you totally could have challenged it and tried to make it more confusing to protect the cop, instead you just backed off
as we'll see throughout this game he uses charu's joke posts as an excuse to accuse charu of scumreading him for no valid reason, here's where it starts
this post is pretty cool, he believes RB over zenith and says he doesn't think they're both wolves, but he doesn't make clear his stance on zenith. not buying his claim doesn't necessarily mean you think he's scum yet you eventually progressed to wanting to lynch him. basically lets himself say he doesn't like zenith's claim but stays neutral about his alignment so he can flop either way
more reaction to charu joke posts
pretty sure he played exactly like this in the last turbo and he was town, if you're actually town then this is lame.
so here he presents his lynch candidates for d0, we'll see how this progresses. interesting to note that his read on zenith is either wolf or town who isn't going to help, something that you seem to be ok with lynching either way. another thing to note is that zenith did continue posting so both your reads were wrongMy lynching plate sits at Zenith FG and Artonach
Least so FG because we really don't have enough to work with for her, my initial suspicion of her was based off of association and hardly anything she did herself.
Artonach has done nothing, entered the thread, and done nothing, but I very much believe he knows that he's producing little quality content.
Zenith should be clear at this point, I buy his cop claim the least, he has since rescinded his claim, and has now dropped off of the earth leaving us with essentially "I don't really care guys" which to me screams wolf or town who is not going to be any help later.
copy pastingCorrect. Personally I believe it would be silly to involve Zenith further in the cop discussion (which shouldn't be existent already but whatever), and instead involve him in the wolfhunt discussion. I think lynching Zenith provides a good base for us, because if he flips red, great! If not, to be honest I think he's going to pay far less attention to the game now and would play much more low-key. Watch his tone change just through this phase. From there, we can continue hunting through the associations made through today and from the flip+nightkill
I said in my wall post that I didn't like this post because it basically says regarding zenith "if we lynch a wolf in him cool, if not well he's not going to be helpful anyway", he also made that post about wanting information from zenith's flip. I said I'd lynch him for this if zenith flipped town and I intend to do so
suddenly arnt has moved down on the lynch list, I don't think arnt posted anything of substance here (aside from a short post saying that he was feeling xiz/zenith) that should have made stuff happen, he's still going the information route with zenith and "oh if he's town he'll probably be inactive anyway"I'm also finding him scummy, but I don't think he's a good D0, I don't think we'll really get enough from killing him, and, assuming he's red, he's not really inputting anything that's particularly challenging us or skewing our thoughts, so keeping him alive while searching for his potential partner would be fine.
this is a really odd pairing, sure they hadn't really interacted much, but at this point arnt hadn't interacted with anyone much so that's pretty weak. and look, they were both townI initially paired him with FG for early distancing, but I hadn't really judged FG herself at all, and at the moment I've moved on from her.
Right now I'm thinking Zenith/Artonach
I don't think they have interacted with each other at all in the thread. And seeing Zenith fucking up like this might have Artonach scared to also put himself out into the thread I think.
said this was bullshit and saying it again
the information argument, he says that's not what he meant but he pushes this as a reason for lynching him to justify himself even if he flips townFor the record, I believe that as scummy as Arnt is I don't think he's a good D0 lynch
Only time I really like low-content D0 lynches is if the player is especially toxic or if we have literally nothing to go off of, however this time lynching Zenith would provide us with sooo much more information, on top of the fact that he's mad scummy.
We don't need to lynch Zenith until EOD of course, but be mindful of votecounts and survival votes from the two of them.
in response to CK saying she'd go after ymia first if zenith flips VT
which I think we should absolutely do
this would fit really well with the ymia/xiz pairing that I'm seeing here
considering how much he's been pushing a zenith lynch at this point and how charu's plan is to let zenith live, this does not line up at all. you're not even townreading charu, no reason for you to want to sheep him over what was supposedly your strongest lynch candidate by far.
and guess what? his vote still ended up on zenith.
that's day 1...
this post does absolutely nothing, just a summary. I expected an opinion about one of these things, like maybe even a continuation of your scumread on zenith?That was pretty much the exact quote I was going to use upon returning, very specifically "hello friends I have returned"
What I've gathered is that today people are still after Zenith, are gonna pressure funny/xiz, and then CK is doing something, along with being Lock Clear.
what's not to like about this? he pretty much admits he fucked up and that he'll probably be lynched for it but he's still going to help out
how did your read on xiz change from "indescribably strong town gut read" to "null because of dumb vibe bullshit"? let me assume something and correct me if you I'm wrong. You had a gut read on xiz as town, but he made some scummy plays in between that post and this one that make him null for you at this point? yet another example of ymia moving around people with no explanation.I made that post in a small downtime I had between getting home from work and setting up for tomorrow's July 4th party, so the lack of follow-up I apologize for not specifically bringing up reasoning for.
That said, yes, I am still fully confident that Zenith is a wolf. Consider me disappointed that Arnt was town. I agree with FG being more towny. I am genuinely null on Xiz because of dumb vibe bullshit and I really don't know what to do with him yet. I will try to formulate a read on him by EOD tonight.
Call it OMGUS, but Charu's basically called me a wolf, essentially laughed in my face with intense hubris that he's correct, and his argument is that I voted Zenith off of initial gut reads followed up by the fuck-all cop situation. That's scummy to me, tied with the tone he's taken this entire game essentially doing what I did antagonizing players last turbo.
regarding charu, he's playing exactly like he did last turbo and you're taking advantage of his posting style to scumread him
he joins CK here on the "you're underestimating charu" wagon, I said again I don't like how that line of thinking is being pushed because it seems like an easy way to place a scumread on a player who I believe is very towny and is almost surely town this gameIn light of the fact that "It's very easy for charu to just let zenith dig his own grave", the inherent problem with that is that "it's very easy". Both CK and I, at least, believe you're underestimating Charu as a player in that you think he will by default go for the "very easy" route. You're basing this off of your own meta reads but we are also basing off of meta reads.
Wolves doing intentionally dumb things makes dumb things slightly less dumb
As dumb as that sounds, ha
pointed this out earlier in my post but charu brings up that if ymia was okay with his plan regarding zenith, why did his vote stay on zenith? just because other people didn't instantly change votes either doesn't make it ok
ok, so you're attacking charu for what I think is just his posting style, and trying to meta him based on the other turbo? and then you end it by saying "I just believe he picked his words very interestingly". that doesn't line up with the read that you seem to have on him, which seems to be fairly substantial.It's kind of ironic to be honest. The very thing I'm attacking Charu for is something I myself am basically doing. His attack feels baseless and he has little evidence beyond his gut-read. I also don't have any specific post in particular that damns him as a wolf, but with the knowledge of my own role as town along with the fact that I believe his sarcasm in general feels considerably more direct, and almost condescending as opposed to previous games, it just feels very odd.
He's since claimed, again jokingly, that I can take essentially as retribution, but even if that were to be true, to me that me feel like he's even scummier, because it feels like a roleswap, where he "get's retribution" on me now that he's a wolf and gets to "embarrass" me now that I'm a town.
I just believe his picked his words very interestingly.
here, note how he says there's no way he sees me as a wolf this game. note also that he's now moved xiz back to gut read town from null, feels like he's giving who I believe his partner to be a pass and not digging further because it could bring up ugly stuff.If it's a list you're looking for
Town->Scum
CK
AA
Xiz
FG
Charu
Zenith
AA I flat out just don't see you being a wolf this game, and if I'm wrong you get serious props from me. I did a similar, but much smaller scale (mostly skimming let's be real) of your play last turbo, and the one thing that stuck out to me, specifically in our interactions, was that you liked to mindmeld with me that game. You didn't really "townread" me, but every so often I'd say something and you'd go along with it. Only persons I see you doing this at all with are CK, who is lock-clear, and Charu, which is the only possible teammate I'd give you if you were wolf. Being that it's clear Zenith is a wolf, that's out of the question to me.
I'm decided I'm sticking with my early game gut reads that Xiz is town. His own reads, his questions, everything he's written feels genuine. The minor mindmelds I have/had with him don't feel odd or "too perfect". Also his defense D0 felt legitimate as well, talking about inactivity or whatever.
FG isn't scummy to me, she's very definitely just skirting by doing/adding not too much, but it doesn't feel intentional, it seems more like she's just in general lost and doesn't really know how to focus/write her thoughts here. She's town to me, it's just that everyone else I can say it more confidently.
and now he suddenly moves me up to the top of his scumpile, a total reversal after the zenith flip, as I pointed out there was no explanation for that.Its Me, Charu, AA, Xiz, and FG left, lylo.
All possible combinations from my pov.
Charu-AA
Charu-Xiz
Charu-FG
AA-Xiz
AA-FG
Xiz-FG
Only person I feel strongly scummy about is Charu who is awfully fucking confident in himself considering we're at lylo. So personally I see one of the first three combinations being the most realistic.
A team of FG and Xiz together is unlikely to me, they've both essentially skated under the radar, especially FG. Xiz has talked significantly more, but he still feels generally under the radar. I don't see the two of them actually teaming together.
Charu-AA is a very interesting team now, because the two of them are now the ones likely going to be leading conversation, and if it's two wolves that is very dangerous.
Charu-Xiz/FG is also possible, with Charu being as active as possible with Xiz/FG hanging back a little bit. I could believe Charu-FG more, I also don't think they've interacted much in thread.
I'm a little jumbled because I'm hosting my 4th of July party, but I stand at Charu/AA, and I hate that it's a realistic possibility. I'm also pretty sure Charu/AA are both people who've jumped on me for pretty much no reason. Charu at the beginning, and AA more recently.
Also also in my last post I said I don't really believe Charu/AA team but that was going off of yesterday, and I've changed my mind.
alright
a tldr because I'm feeling nice
ymia makes pushes on zenith/arnt, has inconsistencies with arnt, then ends up pushign for zenith's lynch. then he says he's ok with charu's plan to let zenith live, but still votes zenith.
yesterday the push continued and he eventually gave reads, saying that I was pretty much top town aside from CK. now zenith has flipped town and there's a 100% reversal.
There have been multiple neutral posts/observations where he avoids taking a stance and just comments, and he's been interacting with xiz very oddly, first giving him a town gut read then moving him to null without any explanation, and then back to town. reminds me of last turbo where he had me at null "because of vibes", then moved me to green.
ymia diesLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
His read is extremely relevant because hes used it as leverage and with absolute certainty the entire fucking game, including before zenith flipped. Every else arguably was also so certain of him being red, but the difference is that charu was the only one confident in him being town, him being correct, and his shit-eating "i told you so" attitude about it.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: