TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    fuck this game, fuck you zenith, fuck everything

    You're a smug little shit and I hope you understand you fucked this game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    going to me*

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Today, they're going to be going to be for the lynch. You mark my words. If the previous phase wasn't about setting me up about it, then I don't know what was.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Wow, look at that. I was actually right about Zenith being a silly town.

    YMIA and Xiz are the wolves, final answer

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    you even realized we were fine with 3 people green checking me

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    zenith you're an idiot

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Cold Kitten has died. She was Vanilla Town.

    Day 2 will last 12 hours ending at midnight server. Day 2 begins now.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Zenith (4)- Charu, Cold Kitten, AA, Xiz
    Charu (1)- Funnygurl

    Zenith has been lynched, he was Vanilla Town.

    Night 2 will last 12 hours and will end at noon server, tomorrow, July 3rd.

    Night 2 begins now. I will accept PMs though any and all channels.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    that's insta, please stop posting

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    lol oops rocket league distracted me

    zenith

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Zenith (3)- Charu, Cold Kitten, AA
    Charu (1)- Funnygurl

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    my vote is on already? wait are we at insta already

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    xiz can you insta for no phantoms thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    like it remiinds me of when I made the wall post on blind and he said "there's no way you're a wolf now, definite town"

    I made a wall post on ymia, didn't come to a strong conclusion, but this is definitely reminding me of that

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I think I'm the victim of a pocket attempt

    Leave a comment:

Working...