TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    So from that post... I'm coming up that you find...

    Xiz, Zenith, AA, and myself to be possible wolves?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    also i'm going out to dinner with some relatives that are in town

    i'll be back in an hour or two sorry :<

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Also, kind of disappointed by the lack of anything thus far. Are we all waiting for Cold Kitten to make that mega post?
    apparently

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    o

    also i guess AA/zenith is possible

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    in conclusion


    i think fg/zenith team is possible.

    i think charu/zenith is slightly possible just based on the fact that charu is REALLY FUCKING GOOD.

    on the OFF CHANCE that zenith is not a wolf:
    tbh i'm still not decided @_@

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    [
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm mainly confused on why a hypo is the best d0 course right now, though I can't say I completely disagree with it

    There's things we can learn from doing so but god forbid the cop gets hit during the first night I'm going to be rather upset especially with no other PRs and it'll turn this game into a wolfhunt that consists of pure scumhunting with no outside influences.
    so after reading through this whole exchange with zenith again, it feels more like he was a wolf searching for other's knowledge on the mechanics. after hearing what we had to say and reading the previous game where the wolves won because a VT tried to protect the cop, i still cannot fathom why on earth he would attempt the same thing as town. i do not get it. at all. also i don't know why he would bother doing it during the VERY FIRST PHASE OF THE GAME

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    True I guess, I've watched hypo situations happen more than I've taken part in them so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the scenario that plays out

    I'll trust the veterans to guide me through the scenario though
    again this feels like a wolf trying to play innocent to me given what happened. also just because you haven't PLAYED in a scenario similar to this, if you've watched it happen, then you full well should know what can happen.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Oh I can remove my vote now, Charu stopped giving two letter answers

    unvote
    this is weird to me because it was early, early game and there was really no reason to remove a vote that was probably viewed as mostly a joke.

    Originally posted by Charu
    Another viable strat.

    Harass Funnygurl about not being very active (and maybe throw a random vote for no reason) and then wait for her to frantically try to get out of the mess.

    Depending on what she does, she'll be a clear read.
    let's do this

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Damn... you must really be the cop then...
    feels forced, like he was trying to early on play off the wolf claim thing

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Isn't this a typical D0 though?
    again feels like he's trying too hard. like he's trying to fit in??

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Did you know red peeks cannot even happen yet?

    Do you really think even if possible that a blatant distancing attempt would be able to form speculation this early in the game?

    Maybe I can see you having the thought of us two together from tinfoil but it seriously cannot be serious until at least d1
    i think it's interesting that someone who didn't even understand the mechanics of this particular setup would know or be confident suggesting this information. he's awfully cocky about his opinion for someone who needs this explained to him

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    If you truly have a problem with shitposting, why don't you speculate Xiz's flurry of shitposts that have him "claiming" cop with 0 peeks
    feels like MAJOR deflection

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I understand that; looking for those vibes and being able to formulate those vibes as clear-cut reads against a player would shift the momentum as well as your standing towards town-side (and it leads me to believe you are town).
    i said this before and i'll say it again, this feels like a major pocket attempt, purely because of the way it was phrased and the fact that it was solely directed at ymia and no one else.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Regardless of that, I'll be voting Xiz right now because of this:


    And I want to see his response to above
    i don't remember why i quoted this tbh. i think i thought his vote was sketch. or more deflection. that could be it.

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    idk if this gets answered later but it in no way hurts town. If you don't out your green check then worst case is cop gets n1d and now you're down a green check. this way you get at least some information



    this reads fake to me though
    worst case, cop gets n1d? i'd say that's pretty awful. this post weirds me out now, esp given the situation that followed.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    arnt
    not fond of this at all.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'm not sold on ck being town either she's been good but i don't think what she did warranted multiple town reads sorry
    ymia's chill 'cause what he did was p productive even though i hope he's not serious
    i think we straightened out why i didn't like this post

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I care, it's in lack-of-a-better-term lazy for town to let the possibility of a wolf receive no flak for their actions.

    In my previous mindset/playstyle, this is almost exactly how I'd be able to live through most phases is because I would receive minimal flak for dumb suggestions/actions until it became very clear and indicative of what I was.

    The only argument against the point that I see is that now we are in a good position having three hypos on someone (you) and wolves have to do something about it.
    yes, well, how did doing dumb things early on in the game work out for you

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    What if the situation arose where there was a counterclaim to cop?
    I THINK IT'S VERY OFF THAT EXACTLY THIS HAPPENED. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I actually have no opinion on it at the moment, waiting to hear more from her in general before I judge that specifically.
    i do not at all like the fact that you didn't have any opinion on fg. this is sketch.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i don't get the mechanics of this setup too lol

    so we can assume that the cop got a d0 check or no?
    major fg dumbtell, AA. if you're slightly more ok with ymia at this point because of dumbtells, well then you should be slightly more ok with fg too.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Yes it did actually thank you for screaming to go read that game.

    Let me ask you because you just flipped your read on me, would seeing my flip give more insight as to what Funny is?

    Someone said a post where if you pressure Funny, she'll start reeling in attempts to catch herself or some iteration of that, and honestly that's what I feel like I'm seeing with her posts right now.

    If it helps in any way to determine where I am, I'm the real cop with my d0 check being on Red Blaster.
    i really really really really really feel strongly zenith is a wolf. it's like he was baiting for what would happen after he read the previous turbo and decided to take his chances as a wolf to try and pull the same thing off.

    also this feels like it could be distancing from fg

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    that being said, if you are the cop, i want to look at the AA +3 pool because that's sketchy as fuck if one of them isn't the cop.
    AA, this is why my read on you flipped. i said i did NOT want to lynch out of the AA+3 pool because i thought the cop was mixed in there. i was wrong. once i found out i was wrong, i decided it was major sketch that people did that. hence, i then wanted to choose between those people. i still think this might be a good plan at some point.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Stop trying to drag me down with you!!!
    again, feels forced, possibly distancing.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    to be fair i don't like the fact that we're linked either
    same thing, potential distancing.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Hey CK I know you want to lynch in the AA claim pool, but would you look at the people that haven't claimed a peek yet? Mind you red checks don't even count because it can't happen so I think looking at people without peeks/red peeks are the better look through before seriously committing to the AA claim pool

    I personally think some people claimed on AA just because he's naturally town-minded d0 or at least projects himself that way and not trying to make a legitimate hypo to save the cop.
    i don't remember what i had to say about that.

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    To be completely honest i dont buy the cop claim, but i cant really challenge it either and thats why im angry
    could possibly be distance. i'm probably reaching, but it's worth noting.

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    If you want to lynch me go find some damning evidence will you? I'm not going to acknowledge you beating around the bush.
    overreaction

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Not only that, but you would be literally outing yourself as a wolf by saying I'm not a cop with a green check on you RB.
    i still don't understand what was meant by this post

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Right, so anyway




    I am also inclined to believe RB bc it would be pretty fucking dumb of him to do otherwise, also like i said i dont think theyre both wolves, and I dont buy zenith's claim to begin with.
    i'm not sure why you didn't believe his claim, you never really said you didn't, or at least didn't give reasons for why you didn't and that's weird to me

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    lol rb and zenith are prolly both lying
    do i really need to say it

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm just gonna let this go and see how it goes but first I have something to say

    Red Blaster literally pulled the worst move he could've this game.
    I am not a wolf, but he is correct that I am not a cop nor have a peek.
    Cold Kitten had doubts that were correct.
    I feel no remorse for what I did because without other people influencing the idea, it would've went smoothly.
    I couldn't care less about the threats/insults you throw my way, it no longer bothers me.
    i have no idea why you could have thought this would go smoothly after reading the turbo previous to this. absolutely no idea. this is the reason you cannot improve at twg. if you feel no remorse for what you did and place all the blame on other people, you will never learn from your actions.

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I will also 100% support a Charu lynch today too
    i wish i had asked why

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Explanation of my reads:

    Ymia's reactions seem real, I like his thought process so far
    Cold is leading the game, and actually doing shit
    funnygurl is really easy to read as a wolf. She's not one this game from what i've seen so far.
    how have these reads changed?

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'd still be down with taking out zenith for that reason. not rb though. charu's eh
    ????

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i already brought this up, which is why i wanted to lynch out of that pool before the cop stuff.
    AA, this was phrased wrong. reverse it. did NOT want to lynch out of AA+3 pool before cop stuff because i thought someone in there was the cop, i was wrong. i changed my mind.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    If it's a bunch of "We despise Zenith" posts then I really don't need to read reoccuring posts of the same thing.

    What's important is that I fucked up. I acknowledge that. I'm pissed at myself because I allowed myself to try yet again to be a VT taking a blow for the cop in order to avoid what happened in the last turbo. Red Blaster fucked all that shit up.

    Now I do not blame a single person for wanting to lynch me right now, and it'll happen regardless. But before I go, I will continue to scumhunt.

    I am a VT and my ploy backfired hard. At this point my points and suggestions will come across as moot because people tend to have the inability to look past what has happened in order to still achieve victory. Regardless, I still think Xiz is a good lynch target for the moment. I'd be willing to rescind this suggestion once he legitimately comes and plays the game.

    I think you guys are finding Arntonach scummy because he hasn't made an active attempts to scumhunt or contribute much information to the table, yet he's still null to me. It kind of makes sense for Arntonach to sit back while the Zenith shitstorm happened as a wolf, but I would've expected some form of response to the ordeal from him regardless of alignment; I think he's lazy.

    YMIA/CK is still town

    Funny is still weird and out of place to me, I would support her lynch but the precedent is Xiz currently.
    i think it's really weird you would pick to lynch xiz over fg at the time. i do not think we would have gained anything by lynching xiz

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    ??? was that an intentional double negative? even if not, that still means I was in your pool of people you'd lynch, which is not consistent with
    explained this already, hopefully all is cleared up.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    You are right.

    But i won't ever be voting for him unless a cop check.
    i think this is a bad stance to take. especially now.

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn't like arnt's position at the start of the game (hence my vote) and I have I think a too big town pile right now, but those two seem to fit well.

    Funny has moved down my list, if its not arnt imo i'll be looking at funny and aa
    why had funny moved down your list.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It's gonna be FeelsBadMan when you see them green letters

    imo the best three to start focusing on once you do see those green letters would be

    Artn/Xiz/Funny

    Artn should literally be l-1'd in pressure because I see him lurking but no talking
    Xiz I'm feeling slightly better about but he still has that flurry of cop claim (mentions it again when he came back) that is unsettling and unanswered
    Funny is getting a free pass, that's a no-no
    Charu would be worth it if you truly have something to dig on him but it doesn't look that way so it's honestly easier to put him town than it is to call him a wolf and build a case on him.
    you flipped REAL QUICK from xiz to arnt once you saw other people suggesting him. also that charu comment it still weird

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Just because you can't accept it doesn't mean shit, you truly cannot accept the fact I'm about to flip town; why do I have to lie about my alignment when I'm going to die regardless? lmaooooooooooo
    because you've done it before???????

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    arnt is probably the best lynch purely off of not doing much and openly lurking (being called out and continuing to do so)

    otherwise no other options besides him/I should even be considered
    lol like i said you switched extremely quickly from xiz to arnt once you saw xiz wasn't really gaining tractions but arnt was

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i might keep my vote on aa lol
    this was bad at the time. but i'm glad you moved it.

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    No chinese fire drill at EoD please, that is literally the worst possible thing to do right now

    It's either I'm going down or Arnt is going down.

    I'm somewhat confident that arnt lands a wolf hit, and I'm going to flip VT no matter how hard some of you try to not believe that.

    Basically pick your poison
    repeatedly telling us that you are going to flip VT does not make us want to believe that, just fyi

    Originally posted by Charu
    Hey guys, I'm back from Rocket League

    Surprise surprise, I still want Arnt dead. Zenith is obviously my partner and I want to perserve my wolf team mate, okay?
    i don't think i ever saw why you wanted arnt dead tbh. he was neutral last i saw at this point from what i can remember.

    Originally posted by Charu
    I'm very sure. And have the night actions speak about him

    I truly think it's that simple. I think killing him now before this happens brings nothing for town at present.
    i was thinking about this. charu you should fully know that the wolves are not likely to kill zenith in this situation because most everyone was doubting him. why would a wolf potentially kill someone there are MAJOR doubts about if the wolves know this person is a VT?? RB was believed far more over zenith and i feel like you should understand this.

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    rereading ymia posts and I think he dumbtold but I really really hate dumbtells
    i quoted FGs dumbtell earlier for this reason.

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    ok so if we don't want to lynch zenith (which i still do!!!! and don't really understand why we shouldn't but that's probably bc i'm bad) then who are we going to lynch.

    i still don't think arntonach is a good choice because yeah he hasn't provided much but then again, nothing he has done has been inherently wolfy.
    shoulda gone with my gut

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'm gonna vote zenith he's L-1 keep that in mind guys
    i don't like this, but at the same time i do.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    ok then

    like aa i would also like to vote outside of zenith and arnt. maybe zenith and some other person
    after your L-1 vote, this is an odd statement to make. you stated that you didn't want your vote on someone who wouldn't die 30 minutes before EoD. if you didn't want to lynch that person, why would you place your vote on them?? it's just weird.

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    oh I really lost track then, it was arnt not you

    funny I could vote xiz but idk if it'll gain traction
    again, same thing. if you think xiz might be a possible wolf but you don't want to vote him because it won't gain traction, that seems weird to me. like really weird.

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    oh tbh it's poe

    rb and ck are likely town because of the cop stuff and i'm letting ymia go for the day
    what do you think about ymia now

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    this screams wolf imo but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    i still think you were going after arnt waaaaay too hard once people were willing to vote him

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    It is just a summary of what happened, they aren't his subjective reads on people like he didn't add anything he personally feels about a particular action except RB and Me and he doesn't even have YMIA/AA reads
    same thing, went after him way too hard without much evidence

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This will probably be my last post until after I see who gets lynched but seriously Artn is a wolf that is coasting

    Not that he doesn't currently have heat on him but if there's anyone you should interrogate next phase (subject to change from night actions) it should be Artn
    stopppppppppppppppppppppp

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i don't think both zenith and charu can be wolves here guys do we really have to kill zenith i hate eod
    yet you voted zenith....??? also i disagree, i think charu and zenith could both be wolves. i think you guys underestimate charu. yes he likes to bus, but if it means he'll win, i think he would gladly do the opposite. charu is a really good wolf when he wants to be, and i think you guys are stupid for discounting the possibility that he may be a wolf just because he didn't bus

    Originally posted by Xiz
    charu would bus zenith here, i dont see them paired imo.
    see above

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I know I said zenith over arnt earlier but I changed my mind
    that was fast. also you provided almost no reasoning????

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I ended up picking arnt because I really wanted to be right about there being a wolf in the three who "checked" me and he seemed in the worst shape out of all of them
    this feels like really shaky reasoning to switch. it feels like you may have switched off of zenith like this to protect him in some way. not saying that you did, but just saying that it is possible

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Also, kind of disappointed by the lack of anything thus far. Are we all waiting for Cold Kitten to make that mega post?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    anyway i want to see zenith die because the cfd sucked
    . . .

    How in any way, shape, or form was that a cfd?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    lol what
    go back another page zenith
    then go forward a few more pages

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'll be home at 9:30 serverish.

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    you do realize that this is the exact opposite of what I did at eod right
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    charu i'm not 100% set on zenith

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i'm gonna vote zenith he's L-1 keep that in mind guys
    lol what

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    HI DaNCEGUY

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    anyway i want to see zenith die because the cfd sucked

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Even though what's happened happened, I still think we are looking in the wrong places.

    I'm now weary of Funnygurl, and soon I'll be conducting a reads list about why I think she's a good contestant to look at right now

    I'm still okay with a Xiz focus too, but there's more on FG than Xiz so that's where I'm at with my currently FoS
    you do realize that this is the exact opposite of what I did at eod right

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    just woke up sorry will catch up rn

    Leave a comment:

Working...