TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    For a majority, you believe that the interactions between ymia and charu are genuine?

    And for funnygurl, what are your reads on her as a whole right now, I haven't seen you post a lot about her
    I do believe that they are genuine

    haven't posted much about funnygurl, tbh I don't remember much to go off of, after I'm done combing through you I'll go through her. my townread on her is mostly off of overall impression, like how she was wavering on zenith being reminiscent of the game where storn was meme lynched, and how she was willing to explore other options and mindmelded with me EOD0 about a potential wagon on you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i liked it too aa i didn't notice his reads flipped so much but i wasn't expecting everyone else to just agree with you like that

    that might be a good thing though it's just yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    (unless im wrong, which i very well could be)

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    it would probably be FG because the way charu and ymia have been going back and forth I just don't see them as being partners. what I'm referring to is how charu keeps getting in ymia's face and ymia gets mad and pushes scum on him for it. not that there's much tying FG to ymia iirc but it's primarily because of that
    For a majority, you believe that the interactions between ymia and charu are genuine?

    And for funnygurl, what are your reads on her as a whole right now, I haven't seen you post a lot about her

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    yeah ymia straight up didn't respond to my big post

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Hold on cowboy I never said I was done. I need to post things one at a time so you dont skip them.
    fair point, I'll hold off on that conclusion then

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    So if its not me, who do you see ymia with (saying im like, locked town or something)
    it would probably be FG because the way charu and ymia have been going back and forth I just don't see them as being partners. what I'm referring to is how charu keeps getting in ymia's face and ymia gets mad and pushes scum on him for it. not that there's much tying FG to ymia iirc but it's primarily because of that

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    just made a post about charu

    I think xiz's reaction was a bit subdued, he basically said "hey I think it shows you're town but are you basing it on this world?" and then he didn't really react to any of my points against ymia except the one where I called him out on moving xiz from town gut to null.
    Hold on cowboy I never said I was done. I need to post things one at a time so you dont skip them.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    aa what do you think of everyone else's reaction to your post about ymia
    just made a post about charu

    I think xiz's reaction was a bit subdued, he basically said "hey I think it shows you're town but are you basing it on this world?" and then he didn't really react to any of my points against ymia except the one where I called him out on moving xiz from town gut to null.

    ymia has completely not reacted to my post lmao

    and I'd like to see your reaction

    tldr don't really like any of those reactions tbh, ymia's is the most damning because he's not defending himself

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I will admit that my primary world is you and ymia, but my post isn't based on that world. It draws on points like how ymia moved you around in his reads from gut town to null back to gut town, but I said that it would be very convenient if you two happened to be partners to not have to actually analyze said partner. even if you two aren't partners and it's just ymia as a wolf, it still looks bad on him to basically give someone a pass, reset them, then go back to giving htem a pass.

    then you have most points against him that are independent of you and him being together, like his push on zenith, inconsistent read on arnt, being ok with zenith, yet still voting zenith.

    then he flip-flops on me without good justification

    and he's had those neutral posts/observations that I've been mentioning

    so while you/ymia is the world I'm in, no, the post is not based on that world.
    So if its not me, who do you see ymia with (saying im like, locked town or something)

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Get used to it bub, it makes you post some spicy stuff.

    And I feel really good about you being a wolf now. The points AA have brought up seem pretty damning to you.

    Lets see you do the same thing to AA then? Or hell, do it to me? I'm sure you got plenty of dirt to come with after last night as you mull it over with your partner.
    so I actually wish that you wouldn't agree with me so easily here, it makes me nervous. can you bring up specifically which points you thought were especially damning, and why? even if it ends up being recycling what I've said

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    aa what do you think of everyone else's reaction to your post about ymia

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Ethan

    I really like that big post you made because it did show your towny side

    but im worried that you are basing that massive post on only the world of ymia and me.

    Is that true?
    I will admit that my primary world is you and ymia, but my post isn't based on that world. It draws on points like how ymia moved you around in his reads from gut town to null back to gut town, but I said that it would be very convenient if you two happened to be partners to not have to actually analyze said partner. even if you two aren't partners and it's just ymia as a wolf, it still looks bad on him to basically give someone a pass, reset them, then go back to giving htem a pass.

    then you have most points against him that are independent of you and him being together, like his push on zenith, inconsistent read on arnt, being ok with zenith, yet still voting zenith.

    then he flip-flops on me without good justification

    and he's had those neutral posts/observations that I've been mentioning

    so while you/ymia is the world I'm in, no, the post is not based on that world.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    I hadtown gut reads on Xiz. I then called him null because i did not want to base my reads at that point off of gut, because regardless of how confident i am it convinces nobody of anything, so i wanted to reset him to null as i went back and looked his posts.
    ok, but then you moved him back to town off of gut which doesn't line up with what you've just said where you "regardless of how confident I am it convinces nobody of anything". and gut should take less and less precedence as the day moves on

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome

    I'm decided I'm sticking with my early game gut reads that Xiz is town. His own reads, his questions, everything he's written feels genuine. The minor mindmelds I have/had with him don't feel odd or "too perfect". Also his defense D0 felt legitimate as well, talking about inactivity or whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Here we have "the loudest opinion wins."

    Peace
    Peace out, dude

    Leave a comment:

Working...