Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
xiz can die tomorrow after this reaction to my post about him, thoughts are summed up here:
you keep saying I'm twisting your words but I'm not, you're just saying you said something but I'm not able to find it and you won't quote it. Admittedly you said the charu would bus zenith if they're wolves before me, but I had posted right at the same time as you which is why I misremembered. you've done an ok job of rebutting my points but this reaction makes it pretty irrelevant
TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
anyways
ymia, if there's somehow a wolf rush then I'll take whatever abuse I deserve post-game, but I don't think there will beLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
inserting responses in bold
It was serious
Already responded to this. There were something like 3 or 4 cop claims some stronger then others or something during that time. If I was a wolf, like I said before, I would have gone hard in and used it to my advantage later proving how town I am by rescinding the next day or something.
understandable, I said I didn't like this but didn't say it was damning or anything
Read the posts around this, specifically after this post. I don't feel like quoting. It's around 2 pages of this post. I stated IF arnt flips town, then I will look at funny due to how many town I had during that time.
I see that you say if zenith town, then you have to reconsider. here:
I don't see you saying that about arnt, and I do see you moving down funny in the list, irregardless of any flips.
I can't remember, I think I was looking at pairings, between you and funny but I don't think I got a lot out of it.
ok
You missed the post where I said "thats all I want to say about that" to charu
I stopped talking about my thoughts on that situations for hoping the wolves would miss the cop.
ok
Fuck. You. Ethan.
I posted that BEFORE you did. This post made you so fucking wolfy to me now holy shit. Stop trying to twist my wording, AGAIN.
alright I posted it at the same time as you, I rescind that point, but it still doesn't line up with that soft bussing thing I bring up later
Twisting my words again
LOL you say here that I'm twisting your words by saying that funny moves down if arnt flips town, but I don't see it. but up there you say that you did say that???????
Fair point. I disagree.
nothing to say here
??? Th
Charu wasn't considering other options more. He was considering, but not the point of where he was willing to lynch outside.
fair point, but you're making it like he has to have the optimal town mindset in every situation in order to be townread
Early gut read, like you said in the very first post. I didn't unvote because I saw the perspectives of (i think) cold kitten and I hated arnt's day 1. I was supportive. There are posts where I say I want to swap to zenith. But remember:
You hammered before I could swap
Don't use that shit logic with me
I didn't you idiot, can you read where I prefaced it saying "maybe it was because of insta", but again, why didn't you unvote? you may have liked the position of other people against arnt but you basically developed nothing on what you liked about it, just that you didn't like arn'ts position and you left it at that. I find that very unusual coming from you, you may be twg chaos but you usually back up your reads at some pointLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
keep reading my post ethan. You will see why.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I'm working on it lol
I just like how you immediately swap me from "definitely showing your towny side" to absolute wolf in both worlds. I didn't even say you were a wolf for sure, my final conclusion was that I was scumleaning you and that there were a lot of points I wanted answered. how does that warrant that reaction, if you're town?Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I just realized if ymia is town it's fucking impossible for us to win, since he wont be here at eod most likelyLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
im ignoring all of your posts AA until you either respond to each of my posts in that big posts like i did with you
or
you post a big post about charuLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
oh, so massive posts about players is irrelevant if it doesn't go through all of them? ok
so my massive post basically invalidated my post about ymia
that's cute mr. wolfLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
more confident that it's xiz/ymia, goign to look at xiz's response to my pos tnowLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
Literally posting massive posts about 3/4 players is irrelevant when you ignore the 4th.
Like the fact that you don't want to post a big one about charu shows how you two might be wolves togetherLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
lmfao nice flip onto me, what happened to ymia?
go for me I don't really care, made a post about funnygurl, there were some odd things but I think they lined up, odn't have the energy to do charu
also roundbox said that one time that when I was a wolf in the freeze wars I said something akin to "roundbox is you don't do xyz I'll just HAVE to lynch you today"
that's what you're doing now
if my post was wrong which I'll be looking at your responses shortly, then I'm wrong and maybe you're town
but you suddenly turning on me just because I'm scumreading you (incorrectly, supposedly)? and saying that unless I produce EVEN MORE and basically not rule out any options for today, you'll lynch me? that's not town behavior at all
you're not asking me to look at other options, you're demanding that I do and threatening me with a mislynch if I don'tLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
here's funnygurl, wont' be making any more big posts today because frankly I'm out of gas in that respect
absolutely think we should kill ymia, it'll be interesting to see who's willing to vote him given that everyone agreed with my post wolfreading him
first real post, she doesn't jump on the CK town bandwagon which I see as coming from two possibilities. 1: a wolf who doesn't want to basically help "lock clear" a town, or 2: a town who doesn't feel comfortable with how easily everyone is reading her town and feels that she didn't do anything special. I'm leaning towards the second.
the second point I pushed her on but she thought ymia was making a valid attempt even though him being serious would be wrong cause he was scumreading her.
response as I mentioned, expansion on both points. goodi don't see where she's hunting wolves. she was just defending zenith because she didn't agree with ymia's read
like there's nothing wrong with that but ck could do that as a wolf too
i hope he's not serious obv because then he's at least 1/2 wrong. but you don't have to be right to do something good for the game. like you can hunt in the wrong places but still be hunting with a townie mindset.
more expansion on ymia being productive
this is a little interesting, seems like she's saying CK would be town to her for her productivity if other people had incorporated it into her reads? or is she saying that that makes CK more town to her, but it's weird that no one else mentioned that? please clarify
so as I said earlier, I was napping and I think I ended up doing plenty and have been, where do you stand now on me and xiz? actually where do you stand on everyone?i don't have reads no one else has really done anything except for zenith, but i don't really have an opinion on zenith either. idk maybe aa or xiz might be a good way to go. i'm used to aa doing more in the thread but it's a little too early to call. xiz was just weird
hate dumbtells, ignoring
reaction to supposedly being linked with zenith, I don't actually remember there being a link aside from what ymia threw out, but I think this is a towny reaction, disliking being linked to a scummy player for not having done anything
here she says she's willing to sheep rb, I question her on it and she says
votes me here, I think her read on me was weak but not unwarranted because I hadn't said a ton at that point
says she'll vote zenith, nothing wrong with that, she also followed through
wagons ended up both being town but this seems genuine to me, especially the second half
mindmeld here with willingness to vote xiz, not charu though
gets spooked by the same thing that xiz has been calling charu out onif we strike town here then it's lylo. is the zenith lynch set in stone
i think if we don't hit a wolf then we're basically done so id rather not just lynch someone because it's mechanically correct
charu now that I think about it it's weird that youre not convinced he's a wolf but want to kill him anyway
wavering here, I think wolf would be more likely to just make a decision
also realized I didn't point out what reminded me of that storn lynch where fg was town, but her not wanting to lynch arnt, being willing to lynch zenith, then also being willing to look at other options was what it was
likes xiz for similar reads, natural reaciton I think
fg hasn't done much besides this, most of my townread stems from the not fixating on a particular lynch but I also feel her reactions have been genuine
hasn't done anything particular scummy, I Haven't seen any major flip-flops or sudden shifts with a lack of progression, not on the table today for sureLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread
I'm looking at
AA/Ymia
AA/Charu now
Ethan unless you literally do a massive post explaining charu and funnygurl also, showing how THEY could be wolves, I think you will be my lynch for today.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: