TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    i don't think both zenith and charu can be wolves here guys do we really have to kill zenith i hate eod
    I think charu is town regardless of whether or not zenith is a wolf here

    if zenith is a wolf then charu would probably be pushing him hard as a wolf

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    charu would bus zenith here, i dont see them paired imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    fuck it

    arntonach

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    unvote

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    going to drop a vote for no phantom

    aa

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i don't think both zenith and charu can be wolves here guys do we really have to kill zenith i hate eod

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I can't really even argue why I should stay alive after what happened but if this says anything about Charu is that I'm lock clearing him town because the tone is legitimately pure in the latter half of his post history fwiw
    ok if charu is town then I think you're trying to pocket here

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I'm lost

    I think zenith is scummier than arnt but I want the night actions and I'm not sure if arnt is lost town or wolf trying to coast

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    same, but ||||||||||||||

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I can't really even argue why I should stay alive after what happened but if this says anything about Charu is that I'm lock clearing him town because the tone is legitimately pure in the latter half of his post history fwiw

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    My vote is already on Arnt and still is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    But... that's only if Zenith lives.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Sure, just look at the way he's posting. No aggression at the moment, he's already admitting defeat. Hell, the fact he's STILL POSTING tells me that this is probably a crap shoot.

    But more importantly, leaving him alive during the night forces SOMETHING to occur.
    ok i asked this previously and never really got an answer. if you don't want to lynch zenith, who DO you want to lynch

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    And I won't divulge on what either. Get fucked, wolves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Sure, just look at the way he's posting. No aggression at the moment, he's already admitting defeat. Hell, the fact he's STILL POSTING tells me that this is probably a crap shoot.

    But more importantly, leaving him alive during the night forces SOMETHING to occur.

    Leave a comment:

Working...