TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    nice eod

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i didn't mean to but yeah

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    ...

    Why is everyone stroking my ego, what the fuck?

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Uhuh, tell me more.
    i don't get why you would do that. didn't look like it helped the town if anything it set us back a phase

    like i thought you were towny before because you were trying to hide the seer but idk you're also pretty good at this game

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    @xiz i think charu's off because he's voting off someone he doesn't think is a wolf when this is a very important phase
    even worse he's doing this after he told people not to vote off zenith last phase
    Uhuh, tell me more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i like xiz more now because he doesn't like charu too

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i'm here i've just been reading

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    @xiz i think charu's off because he's voting off someone he doesn't think is a wolf when this is a very important phase
    even worse he's doing this after he told people not to vote off zenith last phase

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    guys i'm sorry i know this is bad and i'll get flak for it but i can't stay around any longer. i've got work tomorrow and other stuff to do tonight. i'm not changing my vote anyway. look at AA and charu mostly tomorrow. those are the other two people i'm currently wary about. not crazy about fg either but she literally hasn't been around which is bleh but what else can you do

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Trump card, how? One could argue I didn't do a good job on maintaining that facade this time around, something that I did very well last turbo. Just look at my posting history after I made that third claim. Unless you're saying I was in your face about it, then I did a very horrible job at portraying as such. Anyone with a brain could deduce that later on if I was gonna be using that moment as a trump card.

    Or maybe now that you mention it, I can make it my trump card, hmm? Or rather, cast some dirt on me when it matters? I'm curious about you now, Xiz.




    I want you to elaborate more on this piece of info, if you don't mind. How would it be optimal for me if I were a wolf? Why would you lynch anyone else OTHER than Zenith here?
    Simply put, it's how I read it. No you were not in my face about it, it's how I interpreted it reading back.

    Sure, I can elaborate.

    If its zenith + charu wolves, then I can see you bussing your partner to oblivion then being set until something like final 3, saying you were leading town to kill zenith.
    If its charu as a wolf and zenith is town, then killing him is literally taking the momentum of d1 and continuing on the misslynch streak.

    I'm exploring the world because of your play this game charu.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    not feeling ymia enough, I'll 100% be voting zenith at EOD

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Heh, alright. Just wanted to know where you were at.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    i will not be pressured into answering you the way you desire

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh, now your stance has changed on me?

    Very well, I'll ask again too then.

    Do you think I'm a wolf?

    Yes or No
    i cannot in confidence answer this question and i find it very annoying the way you're asking this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    zenith

    sorry guys i'm not seeing compelling arguments right now. i cannot let zenith continue to be alive at this point, and that is why i'm angry he did this, even if he is town, which i still don't believe.

    this feels SO reminiscent of previous wolf games for him, i cannot ignore it

    Leave a comment:

Working...