TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Okay now THAT is okay

    The pop in immediately then disapear was prob because during half time of overwatch rounds i'd read the last post then continue overwatch

    My attitude is me and I enjoy triggering people so thats fine.
    (y) glad that is cleared up

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    xiz has done this as town so I don't think it's alignment indicative, although I haven't seen him wolf yet
    which is why i said i'm not necessarily reading him as scum. i'm pretty null on xiz actually. i probably just need to go read through his posts, but i don't have time to do that rn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    oops i meant like if you guys want to see him dead or something
    like you guys prefer zenith over anyone else

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    neither am i. i have to work until 6 pm est : ^)

    it was annoying bc you would pop into the thread and then immediately disappear. or you were like "lol i'll be back. or maybe not! who knows"

    it was your attitude about it that annoyed me, not necessarily your actions.
    Okay now THAT is okay

    The pop in immediately then disapear was prob because during half time of overwatch rounds i'd read the last post then continue overwatch

    My attitude is me and I enjoy triggering people so thats fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    neither am i. i have to work until 6 pm est : ^)

    it was annoying bc you would pop into the thread and then immediately disappear. or you were like "lol i'll be back. or maybe not! who knows"

    it was your attitude about it that annoyed me, not necessarily your actions.
    xiz has done this as town so I don't think it's alignment indicative, although I haven't seen him wolf yet

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    It is just a summary of what happened, they aren't his subjective reads on people like he didn't add anything he personally feels about a particular action except RB and Me and he doesn't even have YMIA/AA reads

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    whatever if ck and rb are keeping their votes on zenith then i'll do the same
    my vote isn't even on zenith. my vote is nowhere currently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    you are gonna have to get used to it.

    I'm not gonna be around for half of tomorrow either.
    neither am i. i have to work until 6 pm est : ^)

    it was annoying bc you would pop into the thread and then immediately disappear. or you were like "lol i'll be back. or maybe not! who knows"

    it was your attitude about it that annoyed me, not necessarily your actions.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    where I'm at now I will vote zenith over arnt

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    whatever if ck and rb are keeping their votes on zenith then i'll do the same

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Arntonach
    Red Blaster - His counterclaim for cop has me worried. Now, if he isn't a cop, then it's a bold move, so that's why he a slight lean for wolf.
    Arntonach - I'm both wolves and the cop guize :V
    Funnygurl555 - Not really picking up anything tbh.
    Cold Kitten - Strongest player right now and is doing the most work to win the game for town. u go gurl
    yo man im awesome -
    Charu - Playing the same way last game, but I'm unsure if this means he's a total town or not.
    AragakiAyase -
    _Zenith_ - People have been saying that his game has been the same from his last, where he was a wolf. Plus that pity party was pretty awful in terms of guilting everyone.
    Xiz - Haven't been able to catch up yet completely, but his early game was questionable. Should keep an eye on him.
    this screams wolf imo but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    so im going to resend my cop claim

    I forgot what playing with zenith and redblaster together is like
    reread your posts, I don't really know where the gutread came from, the post that bothered me most was this, possibly because you came in hard claiming something (which I know you've done as town) and then casually rescinded, kind of seemed like you were baiting

    don't feel like lynching xiz anymore today, funny feels a bit more town

    I have too many towns :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    you are gonna have to get used to it.

    I'm not gonna be around for half of tomorrow either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cold Kitten
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    its annoying because I see your point but I literally said multiple times I was gonna be afk yet thats being ignored
    yes. i'm aware you stated that. i still find it annoying.

    Leave a comment:


  • Red Blaster
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    I could potentially vote for Charu if the Zenith lynch falls apart, but there's absolutely zero reason that should happen tbh

    Leave a comment:

Working...