TWG Turbo II Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiz
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    I like how you keep wolfreading me for no good reason lol

    you're probably a wolf
    Let me quote you here AA, "poe"

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    "already"? you've only labeled me as scummy today and you said "between yesterday and today" that charu and I led discussion. stop lying
    Yes i labked you scummy today, and its today that i considered the possibility of you and Chary being a team is so dangerous. I dont see why thats hard to comprehend.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    ymia is off the table forever
    cold is super town
    Funny is super town

    Not touching zenith or red today, but there is a wolf between them confirmed
    another sidetrack: you should know better than this, but this is exactly what charu was pushing because mechanically you should lynch the counterclaim that got the cop lynched, yet you were giving him shit for it even though you had said this earlier

    xiz is flipflopping all over the place and scumreading me for no reason, will be going over him after I"m done with ymia

    fairly confident in ymia/xiz

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    xiz I know how much you jump on lies, if you don't see all the lies ymia is throwing out right now then idk

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Leading discussion is not inherently bad, but because i had already labled you two as scummy, its dangerous because the loudest opinions sometimes are the ones that get followed up on
    "already"? you've only labeled me as scummy today and you said "between yesterday and today" that charu and I led discussion. stop lying

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    ymia is off the table forever
    cold is super town
    Funny is super town

    Not touching zenith or red today, but there is a wolf between them confirmed
    Originally posted by Xiz
    Explanation of my reads:

    Ymia's reactions seem real, I like his thought process so far
    Cold is leading the game, and actually doing shit
    funnygurl is really easy to read as a wolf. She's not one this game from what i've seen so far.
    Originally posted by Xiz
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn't like arnt's position at the start of the game (hence my vote) and I have I think a too big town pile right now, but those two seem to fit well.

    Funny has moved down my list, if its not arnt imo i'll be looking at funny and aa
    quick sidetrack, i noticed this and it's horribly inconsistent

    xiz strongly townreads funny initially, I push him to explain and he does so in the second post. she doesn't post anything in between these two posts, sure there's nothing to make her stronger town but there's nothing to move her down and it was only a couple of hours.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    and is that our fault?
    Leading discussion is not inherently bad, but because i had already labled you two as scummy, its dangerous because the loudest opinions sometimes are the ones that get followed up on

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Charu has currently exited the thread so of course he hasnt said anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    In a general sense, between yesterday and today, I believe that you and Charu have lead discussion.
    and is that our fault?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    we're leading the conversation...? are you talking about previous days or today?
    In a general sense, between yesterday and today, I believe that you and Charu have lead discussion.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Its a process of elimation that I didnt want to believe, where I just dont see the other possibilities being realistic. You may not necessarily be a wolf yet, i dont know, the same with charu. But I sincerely doubt that between you two theres going to be 0 wolves. The both of you are leading conversation in the thread, Xiz and I at this point are just responding to you two, and FG is doing her own thing, and everyone seems to be in consensus that she's the least likely to be lynched.

    I currently believe that Charu is a wolf, so I have to make a decision between you and Xiz.
    we're leading the conversation...? are you talking about previous days or today?

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    because I suddenly jumped to the top of your list over the others when you said "I just flat out don't see you being a wolf this game". nowhere in that post I quoted did you say anything like if zenith is town, then this read could be revoked, you just move me straight to the top of the scum pile. you had me above xiz, charu, and fg in terms of towniness, and now you've moved me below all of them without reevaluating any of them (except charu, who you've also moved down and who I think is town)
    Its a process of elimation that I didnt want to believe, where I just dont see the other possibilities being realistic. You may not necessarily be a wolf yet, i dont know, the same with charu. But I sincerely doubt that between you two theres going to be 0 wolves. The both of you are leading conversation in the thread, Xiz and I at this point are just responding to you two, and FG is doing her own thing, and everyone seems to be in consensus that she's the least likely to be lynched.

    I currently believe that Charu is a wolf, so I have to make a decision between you and Xiz.

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by yo man im awesome
    Why is it unreasonable for me to change my way of thinking when my top two initial lynch candidates were fucking town?
    because I suddenly jumped to the top of your list over the others when you said "I just flat out don't see you being a wolf this game". nowhere in that post I quoted did you say anything like if zenith is town, then this read could be revoked, you just move me straight to the top of the scum pile. you had me above xiz, charu, and fg in terms of towniness, and now you've moved me below all of them without reevaluating any of them (except charu, who you've also moved down and who I think is town)

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    jumped on you for pretty much no reason? that's bullshit and I'm going to show you why

    also that's terribly inconsistent with this



    you're a fucking wolf, there's no reason the zenith flip should make you flop like that
    Why is it unreasonable for me to change my way of thinking when my top two initial lynch candidates were fucking town?

    Leave a comment:


  • AragakiAyase
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo II Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I guess charu has tunnel visioned too much lol.

    I'll be back later in a few hours when you have calmed down, but if you are not willing to look at everyone again from a fresh perspective then I'm gonna be voting you with funnygurl.
    wow you're really confident that fg will end up voting charu, that's not happening if I have anything to say about it

    ymia dies today

    now brb making my post

    Leave a comment:

Working...