jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I just noticed the post immediately after that is about anecdotal fallacies. That's what I get for not reading before replying to posts.
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      My god the meme density is unreal.
      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      That's all I got; want to know more? Ask me!
      The fuck is this?
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Zenith I actually asked a few questions and I don' think you answered them so you better jump on that !!

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          da fuck did this game turn into already.

          choof you're going p hard p early. also lol that role claim that wasn't even a role in the game. also p interested in why riot jumped on that.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            da fuck did this game turn into already.

            choof you're going p hard p early. also lol that role claim that wasn't even a role in the game. also p interested in why riot jumped on that.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              also lol that role claim that wasn't even a role in the game. also p interested in why riot jumped on that.
              You're a great start.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I guess this was being treated as an actual questionnaire for everyone and not just Riot, so here goes:
                Originally posted by choof
                here are questions that I would like answers to

                1. why did you sign up for the jtwg?
                2. what do you really think about shit-posting?
                3. do you think someone's meta matters?
                1. To clam down after that disaster during the last TWG.
                2. I think shit-posting is pretty useful. It's surprising how a really trivial post can actually bait role slips. I've done it before, but I'm kinda bad at staying on the right people consistently.
                3. I think it's kinda useful to understand how people usually post so that it doesn't clout judgement. Tone-based lynches are really lame and should be avoided as much as possible.
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Where in the hell is Tiloco?
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    Hell, I wouldn't even saying you're getting baited. It's like you're looking at random posts and stabbing yourself in the mouth with a hook.
                    vvvvvv
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Owned

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Just because Riot and choof were going at it so I thought "Someone's opinion on Zenith might be cool to throw" so I asked you!

                      Yep
                      And do you plan on sharing your thoughts? Or just asking other people for theirs...
                      Or am I dumb and missed your thoughts?

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Where in the hell is Tiloco?
                        Also this

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          And do you plan on sharing your thoughts? Or just asking other people for theirs...
                          Or am I dumb and missed your thoughts?
                          Nah, you're not dumb.

                          I think he's cuuuuuuuuuuuute


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                            da fuck did this game turn into already.

                            choof you're going p hard p early. also lol that role claim that wasn't even a role in the game. also p interested in why riot jumped on that.
                            as a wolf, one of the main things you want to do is kill powerroles early on in the game; you can do this a few ways

                            I imagine riotpolice was scrolling pretty quickly and only saw the colored portion of my post, it's pretty obvious that he didn't actually know what the set up was so he latched on pretty quickly

                            the fact that he was shitposting but suddenly stopped to point out my fake-claim is pretty damning imo.

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              yeah i got that part. I assumed as much, but i want to hear the reasoning FROM him. because reaction testing is a thing.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by choof
                                actually nah I want to get out of the shitposting meta as well because all it's gonna do is make players think that shitposting is a good idea (ps it's not a good idea)

                                here are questions that I would like answers to

                                1. why did you sign up for the jtwg?
                                2. what do you really think about shit-posting?
                                3. do you think someone's meta matters?
                                Good morning. I just woke up and the first thing I saw was choof saying I needed to answer these. ayy lmao

                                1) For pretty much the same reason as Lurker; and also to redefine how I play the game as a whole and what do do/learn as opposed to nonstop shitposting and taking things way too seriously.

                                2) I mean, aside from shitposting, Day One is actually very boring without either these questions like you posted or the general shitposting from everyone. Please keep in mind that charu hasn't stopped shitposting by the way. I'm looking forward to EoD because that's where we can really get the game rolling.

                                3) I think someone else's meta definitely matters. I mean, I have a basic meta of "Shitpost Day One, Day Two bring out some hard reads list, and be very involved with town discussion instead of lurking. The reason I'm not talking about my wolf meta is because I was only a wolf once and I would absolutely hate to be one again because it isn't fun to me.





                                Comment

                                Working...