jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    why isn't riotpolice dead yet

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      oh wow I thought this was going to be starting a lot later how rude I was at an easter dinner with relatives
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Choof, you wanna run that by me again? Id like to see you hardclaim again please.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          i mean, riotpolice didn't even read my claim, he just saw blue and latched on like a derp

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            oh wow I thought this was going to be starting a lot later how rude I was at an easter dinner with relatives
            HAI, I'm totally excited to see how you go about this game.

            HYPED


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              oh wow I thought this was going to be starting a lot later how rude I was at an easter dinner with relatives
              how dare you. bitch

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                how do I go about it this is my first

                how do I use a [twgv] tag

                can I Charu because I heard it was a meme in TWG? That's the most I've heard about TWG.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  how do I go about it this is my first

                  how do I use a [twgv] tag

                  can I Charu because I heard it was a meme in TWG? That's the most I've heard about TWG.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    sick site lag
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm a TWG meme?

                      Dang, well that's what it means when you become Pro Charu like me.

                      I'm da best, like no one ever was!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by choof
                        i mean, riotpolice didn't even read my claim, he just saw blue and latched on like a derp
                        Yo man, I know you're trying to catch a wolf here, who is me, but man...

                        It's Riotpolice, dude.

                        He's my partner too


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yo man
                          i'm choof, not ymia
                          quit trying to pocket me
                          charu and riotpolice confirmed wolves so now we can mass claim
                          hard claim jester

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            I'm a Mason with my partner being Tiloco


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by choof
                              i mean, riotpolice didn't even read my claim, he just saw blue and latched on like a derp
                              I did read your claim and so did lurker. I want explanations for this bullshit you're spitting out.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                I did read your claim and so did lurker. I want explanations for this bullshit you're spitting out.
                                Why being so hard on choof when you're not being hard with me, Wolf buddy?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...