jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Why is his tongue all black with green goop on the tip, is this a porno or something Charu? I am offended by this picture.
    lets all make a porno at charu's house

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      12


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        lets all make a porno at charu's house
        I am offended!!! I...what!?
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          XXX Snivys gone wild XXX
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            hard claiming seer

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Shoutouts


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat
                  You're a great start.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Charu, you're a great.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Okay so how long will the shitposting commence in D1? General curiousity.

                      I seriously do not want to ruin this game like I did the last hue
                      1. Beats me. I don't think it's started yet.
                      2. You already did!

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      Also I'm lonely. I only vote for people so they notice I'm playing and then they all ignore me. I'm sad.
                      Let it be known that senpai has, in fact, noticed, but it will be the last time he will humor your narcissism.

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      guys, I have an important annoucement to make!

                      I'm actually wolf partners with _Zenith_, we're currently bussing so hard, MMMMMMMMMPH
                      This is actually true do not ignore this.
                      But this is exactly what wolf you wouldn't want us to think! Why do you toy with us so!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      hard claiming seer
                      Okay then, I want you to write a 200,000 word post verifying your claim, as well as in-depth analyses of every post in this game from the perspective of every player in this game. Or, as they would say on MafiaScum, please use a tiny percent of your brain for fuckin once, dude.
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Mfw there is no seer
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Wonder if that was a slip now....
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            congratulations riotpolice the game has been up for less than 3 hours and you're taking bait like a newbie wolf

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              I wonder if the porno charu's making has that kinky shit.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I wonder if the porno charu's making has that kinky shit.
                                We have a couch, and a couch with plant.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...