jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    lol okay. believe what you will.

    why exactly are we either wolves, or really fucking stupid?


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
      have fun, tiloco. get them wolves.
      Originally posted by tiloco217
      I am not a fan of all of the pressure that has been put on CK. I think that her reads list was ok and her reactions to being pushed on have been decent. Definitely not enough for me to hard read her town but I certainly don't want her dead.
      case in point.
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        also I mentioned in my reads that tiloco had previously mentioned that they have matching reads. Which could of course just all be coincidence, but it sounds way too dumb to actually be true.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          sorry am i now allowed to be fucking CIVIL towards someone in twg? well fuck me then, guess i have to pretend that i hate everyone.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            not*

            i hate typing.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              You're awfully tacky this game I've noticed.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                cool story.


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I know the point of the game is to work together to find out which people are the wolves, but the both of you are practically leaning off each other, based on reads that looked similar? I gave it the slide twice once when tiloco said that both of your reads match nicely, a second time when he openly defended & vouched for you, and agreed that the suspicion was rightfully placed.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    cool story.
                    Indeed!

                    Here's a cool story, once again tonight, I had to inform someone in the Library where the exit is because they didn't know how to exit.

                    How's that for cool story?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



                      Oh hi, I thought you said you were not coming back because you're playing DM?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        By the way, you were not in the thread a minute ago.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          OH OH

                          Now I know what TWG reminds me of!

                          SURVIVOR!!

                          anyone remember that show?
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



                            Looking at you, mister


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              God it was on the tip of my tongue for like 2 days but I only remembered it now
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...