jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #316
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    mm, yeah, you got me. Bad call on my part. Was just intrigued as to why you may be speeding up your own lynch in this case if he does reveal a role (which he has been so persistent on, and pretty much given up by now).

    There's tons of people that want to fearkill on you, including riot & choof. It would probably be an insta.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #317
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      probably, unless it rocks back onto someone else if some other person is in mind
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #318
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Would still like to hear a follow-up to Gradiant's meta on Charu though.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #319
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by choof
          based on what? there is nothing in gradiant's post history that would condemn him if riot flips red. charu would be feasible but if you're thinking that charu is bussing, I would technically be a better target than charu.



          if riot hard claims anything and is not counter-claimed, we don't lynch him
          but would that give his reads priority over everyone else's? you already called me town, would you follow riot if he builds a case on me? what if the case was on charu? on you?



          these would probably not be related in any way
          it would also depend on what riot claims

          if riot claims, and we lynch a red, but riot doesn't get night-killed, what would you like to see on day 2? if riot claims, we lynch a green, and riot gets night-killed, would you still call bs on riot?
          I don't think Charu is bussing but I mean you can't clear anyone as of right now so I'm more going on guts when I say Gradiant/Charu as my next target. I mean, I'd have to see more of what they say and reread again.

          At this point he probably isn't going to claim anything because people wouldn't take the claim seriously. Realistically he could only claim one of the roles because outing the other would be such a bad play and literally hand wolves a free PR snack during the night; if we don't lynch him that is. Also I'm still pretty safe on the fact you're green but who knows; there is still more reading to be done.

          I'd really like to see Riot be a wolf and we get a successful Day One lynch putting the remaining wolf at a huge disadvantage. I keep rethinking the situation in my head and to be perfectly honest, the most realistic situation I could see is that Riot is absolutely bullshitting us by claiming PR when he's actually just a VT and/or roleswapping with the actual PR.

          If we ML a green today, we'll have to be more careful tomorrow about town's thought process.





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #320
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Not take his claim seriously?

            Dude.

            This game has confirmed roles in its setup. There is no "what-if's" about someone claiming.

            It's either they are or they're not. Lying in this setup with cardflips on is borderline retarded.

            It might even go past the border to be honest


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #321
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Oh god, I am so sorry everyone. I feel I must claim right now so that votes won't be locked in by EoD. This is to give you all time to get different reads, I am of no use to town as of this point.


              Hardclaiming Jailkeeper
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #322
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I swear this will be my last game for a long time.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Alright, sure.

                  Anyone have a counter claim?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Unvote


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm literally only basing that off of the meta I've seen from Riot; that's all.

                      I mean how trustworthy would his claim be to you Charu? Not saying that if he claims then that makes him an automatic wolf but looking at the past posts of his; they seem effortless almost besides a few here and there.





                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        If there are any counters to my role, they should be your #1 insta-lynch.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          I am so sorry ;_;
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by tiloco217
                            I am convinced that you did not have any of these reasons in mind when you originally voted on me. gradiant
                            Then I'll politely state that you are wrong. Try harder please.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              UNVOTE

                              Holy shit, I think I mentioned this in my other post. He is claiming Jailkeeper which is the medic + roleblocker. That means that he is almost indefinitely dying tonight (unless he can protect himself which I forget).

                              Him outing doesn't mean tracker has to out right? Actually that's quite stupid because tracker shouldn't out at all unless he has a red reading.





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Wait I'm mentally retarded a night phase hasn't even occured





                                Comment

                                Working...