jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #511
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Charu
    Oh my god, don't fucking insta, please, jesus, we have 9 hours left.
    I DON'T know THE VOTECOUNT SO SORRY

    unvote





    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #512
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by choof
      let's say that you are in a different game and you are the town seer. a wolf fake-claims town seer after being put at L-1. would you let that fake-claim go?
      Fuck. Id say it depends on the size of the game, probably worth it with tiny number of wolves rather than a larger game. Similar to this game. Alright

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #513
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Doesnt change my post about lurker,tiloco,ck

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #514
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Okay, time for a quick shower, then get ready, and go to my Library shift, I'll pop in before I leave but probably won't post anything, k, pce.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #515
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            I believe that was insta already. Nly lurker unvoted so that makes 5?

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #516
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Fuck. Id say it depends on the size of the game, probably worth it with tiny number of wolves rather than a larger game. Similar to this game. Alright
              what

              if a wolf fake-claims seer and you are the real seer, you would let that wolf live? you would let a fake seer live, allowing them to give the town misinformation

              this isn't bad play, this is anti-play. this play directly against win-condition and imo would be grounds for getting punched in the fucking dick

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #517
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Unvote

                For any of those out there that still think I am going to be lynched D2 if I do survive the night, I have thought up of the ONLY scenario capable of pulling that off:

                We lynch, wolves do a nk, one of them cc's me in D2. How many people would be willing to believe my role then if this happened? Probably none. Huge risk play on the wolves part though since if we lynch correctly, 1 more step closer to winning.

                Other than that, if I survive N1, anybody having any doubts about me being the pr from that point on should be lynched.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Unvote

                  For any of those out there that still think I am going to be lynched D2 if I do survive the night, I have thought up of the ONLY scenario capable of pulling that off:

                  We lynch, wolves do a nk, one of them cc's me in D2. How many people would be willing to believe my role then if this happened? Probably none. Huge risk play on the wolves part though since if we lynch correctly, 1 more step closer to winning.

                  Other than that, if I survive N1, anybody having any doubts about me being the pr from that point on should be lynched.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    oh never mind then

                    GRADIANT

                    the scummy posts have to stop
                    This is a pretty shitty vote though, youve done absolutely nothing this game and even now this is you followng others while providing n input.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Votecount:
                      Gradiant (5): tiloco, Riot, lurker, choof, Zenith
                      Cold (1):Stinger
                      Tiloco (1): Gradiant
                      Stinger (1): Cold

                      You're right... it was insta... fucking, god damn it Zenith.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        fuck.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Im not counterclaiming shit charu, im vt.
                          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I DON'T know THE VOTECOUNT SO SORRY

                          unvote
                          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Votecount:
                          Gradiant (5): tiloco, Riot, lurker, choof, Zenith
                          Cold (1):Stinger
                          Tiloco (1): Gradiant
                          Stinger (1): Cold

                          You're right... it was insta... fucking, god damn it Zenith.
                          https://soundcloud.com/goldstinger/fission-screaming-on-crack-cocaine-and-a-couple-other-narcotics
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Votecount:
                            Gradiant (5): tiloco, Riot, lurker, choof, Zenith
                            Cold (1):Stinger
                            Tiloco (1): Gradiant
                            Stinger (1): Cold

                            You're right... it was insta... fucking, god damn it Zenith.
                            I hope I get nightkilled for this otherwise I'm getting 1 hour insta'd in next Day Phase





                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              I hope I get nightkilled for this otherwise I'm getting 1 hour insta'd in next Day Phase
                              i'm going to write a script that polls your entire post history for "woe is me" posts

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                AYYYY I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE

                                BLAME Tiloco, Riot, and lurker for not unvoting whatsoever when it was asked to not insta and I casually voted without even realizing he was L-1 and I was the hammer.





                                Comment

                                Working...