jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I feel like I am going to be D1 lynch again, see reactions to my flip, and cry as this would be the third game OUT OF FOUR that this same thing has happened.
    You're a great start
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      don't mind me just learning to shitpost from Charu
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by gold stinger
        You're a great start
        You're a Gold Stinger.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          You're god damn right I am.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            zenith, you learned quite a bit from last game I think

            keeping a level head is absolutely pertinent to playing a good game
            sure you can tell the town that you're town over and over but so can I
            at some point you stop projecting strong town and you start projecting wolf trying too hard

            self hammering isnt indictative of alignment; both sides can, will, and do self hammer time to time

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              zenith, you learned quite a bit from last game I think

              keeping a level head is absolutely pertinent to playing a good game
              sure you can tell the town that you're town over and over but so can I
              at some point you stop projecting strong town and you start projecting wolf trying too hard

              self hammering isnt indictative of alignment; both sides can, will, and do self hammer time to time

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                You're right choof so I'm going to move on from what I've said and continue this phase.

                My vote is still on Riot and I want to see what his claim would be. If he doesn't claim then what do we do?





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  if he doesn't claim (ps he's not going to), then we lynch him
                  if he does claim, we build a wagon on someone else, wait for nk
                  depending on what riot claims and how the nk happens, we lynch riot tomorrow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    You're right choof so I'm going to move on from what I've said and continue this phase.

                    My vote is still on Riot and I want to see what his claim would be. If he doesn't claim then what do we do?
                    Why wait? Why not take action now!

                    Be assertive, my dear wolf buddy! Be POWERFUL.

                    (Don't let others sheep you)


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      actually if riot claims, we leave him alone and lynch charu

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I mean, you're vote is on Riot, okay, cool, who's his wolf buddy if you genuinely believe Riot is full of shit?

                        Go from there.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by choof
                          actually if riot claims, we leave him alone and lynch charu
                          I'd bite you so hard, mmm.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I mean, you're vote is on Riot, okay, cool, who's his wolf buddy if you genuinely believe Riot is full of shit?

                            Go from there.
                            your*


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Choof, I am unfortunately going to have to claim to save myself tomorrow. My town game has been close to eating a pile of donkey shit. I'm very sorry town. I think this might be my last forum TWG game for a while since it's obviously gone so far downhill it's not even funny. In fact, you wouldn't think that TWG_Corn was the same person playing right now.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Riot, omg, please.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...