jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    oh I meant to mention to zenith that I am new to forum mafia (this is my third game) but I have played over 200 games of video mafia and probably a good 20 games of live mafia so I am definitely not new

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by tiloco217
      What's your opinion of any of my reads? Did you think I was bullshitting when I said why I wanted him to claim? Do you have any reasons past the one post I made telling riot to claim? If you want to put some pressure on me do it right bro
      Choof has done nothing to warrant a scum read so whatever. Your putting Charu as town I've already pointed out has flaws. You also said you want to pressure me for shitposting which everybody else has done and for a post you misunderstood. You do have a vote on riot, but the multiple posts saying riot has to hardclaim (not just one post) makes it look less like you think he's a wolf and more you trying to get a role out of him for the wolves. Riot's not really towny but you are even less so. That's good enough for me at the moment for a vote on you. Nobody else has done enough to warrant a lot of suspicion.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        I mean if you want to be blind to the rest of the post by all means but this post in regards to mine isn't necessary whatsoever.
        It is necessary, because (it's been said before by somebody else) just saying you are town doesn't mean squat. You've also said you wanted help, but when I try to point out your posts aren't building a strong town case you say it's unnecessary?

        Picking my brother up from school and then gone for a bit. I'm tired of waiting minutes for a post to go through and even longer to go through pages to look at earlier posts.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          So that was probably one of the shitiest responses you could have had because it shows that you did not read my posts before hand and just now skimmed them. I had a town read on choof, your opinion on charu is based on information that I don't have (him bussing in the past), my vote on riot was before he claimed he had a role and I have since read him town, I rescinded my mafia read on you and moved you into null which I announced after your reaction post to me calling you mafia admitting that I had miss-remembered the situation.

          I am convinced that you did not have any of these reasons in mind when you originally voted on me. gradiant

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            It is necessary, because (it's been said before by somebody else) just saying you are town doesn't mean squat. You've also said you wanted help, but when I try to point out your posts aren't building a strong town case you say it's unnecessary?
            Why do you think I told town if they wanted to ML me to gather more information?

            Seriously though it might be bad town plays but if a wolf was acting as stupid as I then they shouldn't be playing. Nor would a wolf intentionally say these posts because if town follows and causes a wolf to die, that would be grounds for throwing the game.





            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              I just looked through my posts again and while I will concede that there were two separate times that I said that he should hard claim there was only one time that I said he should hard claim now. The original time was just saying he should hard claim at EOD (which, of course, has been explained to me why he shouldn't do that since then)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Tiloco, I'll be honest here, mason bro, I don't know how to read you, but luckily I don't have to because you're my number one mason bro.

                Mason for life

                Mason forever.

                Also, I have no reason to put a vote on Gradiant. From what I can tell, he's been going about the game as normal. It's nice to know I scare him now, mmhmmhmmMWAHAHAHAHA!!!

                Nah, I think the string of posts _Zenith_ just pulled off only solidified my vote on him. Sorry wolf buddy, I'm gonna have to put you down.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  ...Do I need to self vote myself again to further prove I'm in the same boat as last game?

                  If that's the case then lolbye





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    ...Do I need to self vote myself again to further prove I'm in the same boat as last game?

                    If that's the case then lolbye
                    That won't prove anything, wolf buddy.

                    Look, saying you're town over and over again is generally a really bad thing to do. And it's REALLY BAD to use it as a means of defense.

                    Like, I could look past it once or twice, but when you start stating as such by means of convincing other players, it's kind of... not good.

                    Essentially...

                    Stop saying that and be PRO CHARU!!!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      charu what is a "normal" game from gradiant in your opinion?

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I mean I'm laying it on you right now that I am in the same boat as last game and now I have no idea what to do because eyes are on me to the point where I feel like I am going to be D1 lynch again, see reactions to my flip, and cry as this would be the third game OUT OF FOUR that this same thing has happened.

                        I thought jTWG would be different but it's not the j that differs; it's the fact all players are on board and aren't helpful out of game when there isn't a game going on to talk to me about how to play efficiently.





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by tiloco217
                          charu what is a "normal" game from gradiant in your opinion?
                          Analyzing and commenting on how players are reacting/posting based on their past games while skimming the present and giving thoughts out.

                          Pretty much.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            If choof was in here right now he'd be quitting, yelling at me in size 7 font, and demolish me.





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Analyzing and commenting on how players are reacting/posting based on their past games while skimming the present and giving thoughts out.

                              Pretty much.
                              Then again, this could be applied to anyone I suppose. It's what I see in regards to Gradiant though.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                I mean I'm laying it on you right now that I am in the same boat as last game and now I have no idea what to do because eyes are on me to the point where I feel like I am going to be D1 lynch again, see reactions to my flip, and cry as this would be the third game OUT OF FOUR that this same thing has happened.

                                I thought jTWG would be different but it's not the j that differs; it's the fact all players are on board and aren't helpful out of game when there isn't a game going on to talk to me about how to play efficiently.
                                Bro, I'm telling you, just stop using "I'm a VT" as a defense, that's all.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...