jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #211
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Holy shit this site, I'm getting so fed up with it.

    I'm not going to have a good time if this keeps up. This slowness has been happening for a full week now and it's still doing it. Jesus

    Maybe that's telling me I refresh an active thread too much, idk, it's really annoying, FUCK.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #212
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      there there Charu,

      I feel the exactly same way ;_;
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #213
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by choof
        gs editing posts will get you modkilling
        I assume tsf will give you a pass but in general the only person that will ever edit a post will be a mod and only if they're not playing the same game
        yeah I knew I was forgetting to mention something. Editing posts is a no-no, even if you're just fixing a grammatical error or making a post easier to read. Do it again and I have to kill you, which goes for anyone in this game.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #214
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          holy shit riot, why. that's literally the wolfiest thing i think i've seen the entire game.

          especially in combination with your hardcore going serious at choof's joke claim.

          (also sorry guys i actually sleep these days hence the lack of mega posting)


          in any case
          i'm kinda reading tiloco greenish right now. he made a post earlier that stuck out to me as towny and i'll have to find that later but yeah
          choof i'm kinda reading green on. his reaction to riot's noticing his joke claim seemed pretty town to me.

          that's about all i've got so far cause i suck (sun)


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #215
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Yep, thanks for the heads up. Have a bad habit of editing posts and just did it on instinct, and only thought of it while it was saving post.
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #216
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Votecount:
              Riot (2): Choof, stinger
              _Zenith_ (1): Charu
              Choof (1): Cold
              Gradiant (2): Riot, Lurker

              lets see how long it is before I mess up my first votecount this game
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #217
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Yo _Zenith_, what do you think of what's happened so far? Quite a bit of lurking but no posting.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  oh wait my vote is still on choof? fuck that

                  i want to put it on riot but i think it's a little early for a wagon lmao

                  [twgv]unvote[twgv]


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    oops unvote


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Goldstinger is cool

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        charu if I tell everyone to look at you if I get nk'd would you be intimidated

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Really Zenith? Checking & leaving thread? Please I know you saw my post.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by choof
                            charu if I tell everyone to look at you if I get nk'd would you be intimidated
                            Nah


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              I actually didn't read that post GS until now lmao

                              I'm about to post my reads list so far and hopefully it'll explain some things or at least proving that I'm just a VT.





                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Holy shit this site, I'm getting so fed up with it.

                                I'm not going to have a good time if this keeps up. This slowness has been happening for a full week now and it's still doing it. Jesus

                                Maybe that's telling me I refresh an active thread too much, idk, it's really annoying, FUCK.
                                I dunno man, I feel the same way. I'm actually regretting joining this game because it's just so annoying to play with all of the lag.

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                Goldstinger is cool
                                Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...