jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
    i'm saying i'm a better lynch than riot, IF he's really the jailkeeper.
    riot hasn't gotten counterclaimed yet so

    I'm not saying that you guys should absolutely lynch me.
    I'm saying that we should

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Back to Gradient

      I dislike them more than CK right now, earlier vote was just impulse.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        I was going to post an explanation for CK about how I'm just trying to get all my thoughts out about stuff, and not trying to initially come off as mechanical, but then this convo happened.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          right. but CC'ing that right now isn't the best play, i don't think. because it guarantees that you'll be NK'd. whereas, with riot's claim, and NOT CC'ing, you can survive longer and maybe actually be, you know, HELPFUL to town. so there's that.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            I was going to post an explanation for CK about how I'm just trying to get all my thoughts out about stuff, and not trying to initially come off as mechanical, but then this convo happened.
            by all means, please go ahead and post one anyway.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
              right. but CC'ing that right now isn't the best play, i don't think. because it guarantees that you'll be NK'd. whereas, with riot's claim, and NOT CC'ing, you can survive longer and maybe actually be, you know, HELPFUL to town. so there's that.

              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                yeah, yeah. whatever. you want me to explain my reasoning, i'm doing it. are we done with this interrogation now because i have things to do other than TWG, but i'm trying to give you whatever information you want, so.


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I came into this game expecting to be tossed to the side so there isn't really any use for a townie unless it's done in collaboration.

                  Also why does that guarantee me in being a NK? Are you like, intending to kill me off? I've obviously put myself in a bad position against townie if you're already voting against me.

                  CK
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    what. i never said you were going to be NK'd?????

                    i was talking about a jailkeep CC.


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      yeah, yeah. whatever. you want me to explain my reasoning, i'm doing it. are we done with this interrogation now because i have things to do other than TWG, but i'm trying to give you whatever information you want, so.
                      only if you think you're done

                      Comment

                      • Cold Kitten
                        i love (purple things)
                        • May 2009
                        • 1341

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        i don't necessarily, because you're obviously still convinced I'm scum. i'm just not sure what else I can say to change that opinion.


                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          if anything, at that.


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Cold Kitten

                            If she flips town then I'm going to focus on her main scum reads (Gradiant and Gold Stinger).

                            If she flips wolf then ayyy we got one boys.





                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                              what. i never said you were going to be NK'd?????

                              i was talking about a jailkeep CC.
                              oh, alright. Now that makes a bit more sense. There was a 2 post buffer between Choof's & your response. Thought it was replying to me & choof was just shaking his head in shame.

                              Still leaving the vote on though I want to see where this goes, unless it's just choof milking for slip ups like he was at the start of this game. In all fairness, defending or trying to defend so hard against the fact you're being called out screams wolf as it is.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                You know I was just thinking of a scenario where the wolves DON'T kill me in the night and go after someone else. What are your thoughts of this happening? Would it be better for the wolves to kill me, or leave me alone to try and find the tracker since now I am confirmed to them?
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...