jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    The double posting is real
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      GOD this site is slow right now.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Tiloco if you misread shitposts that easily...

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          You know I wouldn't be surprised if the game was Charu/Gradient
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Well I was reading them all in the span of about 15 min and I included you in my reads as an afterthought (hence why I had to go back to double check your posts)

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Riotpolice
              I can assure you once I reveal my role before EoD, you will not want me lynched.
              you deserve to die for this post tbh

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                By the way I think Gradient was the one missing from your reads list, lurker

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Choof if you are seriously going to be like this, I have no reason to post except before EoD tomorrow. Have fun digging town into a deeper hole.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Riot, your recent posts are pretty redblaster tier
                    If he was doing this intentionally as a wolf, he would be a true memelord. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think Riot's a memelord, but I feel like this sorta lowers the odds that he's a wolf. Still leaning scum on him, just not as much.
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      Choof if you are seriously going to be like this...
                      By this I mean tunneling.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        By the way I think Gradient was the one missing from your reads list, lurker
                        Eh, fuck Gradiant. "He sounds like this other idiot who was actually a blue" is more or less his only original thought. He's being pretty lazy.
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Yeah, i think hes an idoot for claiming when he cant be protected. im thinking the claim is shit and hes either stupid town or wolf fishing for a counterclaim if he ends up close to dying.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by lurker
                            Eh, fuck Gradiant. "He sounds like this other idiot who was actually a blue" is more or less his only original thought. He's being pretty lazy.
                            That one game is not the only game hes played on this site.

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              How do we have 7/9 players viewing and there still isn't much going on :/

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                will post a case on riot when I get home but seriously, soft-claiming that hard when we have a roleblocking doctor is complete and utter bullshit

                                if you intend to claim jailor then you get nightkilled
                                if you intend to claim tracker then the jailor targets you, which will keep a really bad player alive for another day but also blocks your tracking power

                                at that point it become wifomy
                                do the wolves attempt to nk the tracker? do they target someone else? targeting someone that isnt a guarded tracker gets them a nk

                                tl;dr riotpolice is not coming from a town mindset

                                Comment

                                Working...