jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #196
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I am absolutely stunned with how much people are retaliating in here against one another I'm not sure how to go about responding to it.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #197
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      gs try making a stream of consciousness post

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #198
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Honestly this might not be a bad time for riot to claim. I don't see any benefit of waiting until EOD

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #199
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Of course he left right when I said that

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #200
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            do not clajm

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #201
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Oh my fucking god Riot.

              I said put your Corn game back on, not put "I'm getting angry, so I'm gonna say don't lynch me because I have a role with a setup where claiming anything is absolutely pointless".

              Get out of here, you should die because if you somehow don't die during the night, motherfucker, guess what? You're that big ass question mark that no one will know and it'll be policy to lynch you and if you're actually town you just made the game for the wolves 1000x easier.

              Thanks jerk.

              The fuck is wrong with you?

              Shit

              Ass

              Dildos

              Penis

              ...

              Also, Goldstinger, you shouldn't rolehunt or mention PR's on the first day since as town we would love to keep our PR's. I mean, I see where you're coming from and I appreciate what you've said, but keep that in mind (which it looks like you're doing anyways, so gg no re lmao whoa wow).


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #202
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                It's a really bad idea to claim as well. Not claiming is better for everyone, but it puts him in a really unfortunate & suspicious situation.

                @choof just editing some notes because of recent posts gimme 3mins
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  You know what's funny guys? I can see Riot do this as town, and that pisses me off so hard.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    You know what's funny guys? I can see Riot do this as town, and that pisses me off so hard.
                    i am town hue
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Shut up, you asshole, you ruined the game. You should feel bad about it.

                      Think about what I said.

                      Wolf partner


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Shut up, you asshole, you ruined the game. You should feel bad about it.

                        Think about what I said.

                        Wolf partner


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          @choof

                          riot: terrible blue, or terrible wolf. Either way, desperate to stay in-game. If anyone else thinks we can do without both, I'm all for it, but it's risky d0 if it's a blue. A Hard claim is bad for everyone. A soft claim is bad for everyone. No claim is better for everyone, but bad for all of us if he isn't a wolf. Starting to feel like Choof's plan is backfiring simply because of the way riot responded to it. Is this a doublecounter to covering up his trail and pointing the finger back at choof? This circle can go on forever.

                          snivy: I'm thinking town. (We are all fucked if this is wrong)

                          zenith: eagerness is obvious bluff. Has personal hatred against Charu. Town/neutral.

                          choof: Strong Town, considering someone fell for a trap. May change in the future.

                          lurker: weak Town, considering he hasn't dug up something yet like Choof. Although that might be from the amount of previous game thoughts of people. I haven't seen much other than that.

                          CK: absolute Neutral, possibly weak wolf strictly based on posting habits, not wanting to get involved in conversation. That would be a gut instinct though.

                          Gradiant: 12 as first post - 9 players = 3. Half life 3 confirmed. Seriously though, weak/decent Townie for now? It's tough to say, and really don't know what to say. There's a lot of push, but everyone's doing it.

                          Tiloco: I have literally, no comment on this. Posting a lot of notifications for others and not a whole lot of opinion on others.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            i am town hue
                            you dont become town by stating you are town
                            you become town by doing town things

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              @choof

                              riot: terrible blue, or terrible wolf. Either way, desperate to stay in-game. If anyone else thinks we can do without both, I'm all for it, but it's risky d0 if it's a blue. A Hard claim is bad for everyone. A soft claim is bad for everyone. No claim is better for everyone, but bad for all of us if he isn't a wolf. Starting to feel like Choof's plan is backfiring simply because of the way riot responded to it. Is this a doublecounter to covering up his trail and pointing the finger back at choof? This circle can go on forever.

                              snivy: I'm thinking town. (We are all fucked if this is wrong)

                              zenith: eagerness is obvious bluff. Has personal hatred against Charu. Town/neutral.

                              choof: Strong Town, considering someone fell for a trap. May change in the future.

                              lurker: weak Town, considering he hasn't dug up something yet like Choof. Although that might be from the amount of previous game thoughts of people. I haven't seen much other than that.

                              CK: absolute Neutral, possibly weak wolf strictly based on posting habits, not wanting to get involved in conversation. That would be a gut instinct though.

                              Gradiant: 12 as first post - 9 players = 3. Half life 3 confirmed. Seriously though, weak/decent Townie for now? It's tough to say, and really don't know what to say. There's a lot of push, but everyone's doing it.

                              Tiloco: I have literally, no comment on this. Posting a lot of notifications for others and not a whole lot of opinion on others.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                that double post with a choof post in the middle
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...