Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
Just a heads up so I'm not contradicting myself in what I'm trying to say: I legitimately thought that riot was withholding information about a possible role because that would probably be the best thing for a wolf to do in that sense (it was lead on to believe he was using his oh so important role as a bluff). It wasn't until after he made the soft claim that I began to get hesitant as to whether or not he was serious about doing what I think he was going to do.
Just a heads up so I'm not contradicting myself in what I'm trying to say: I legitimately thought that riot was withholding information about a possible role because that would probably be the best thing for a wolf to do in that sense (it was lead on to believe he was using his oh so important role as a bluff). It wasn't until after he made the soft claim that I began to get hesitant as to whether or not he was serious about doing what I think he was going to do.






- Tosh 2014













Comment