jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #226
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I'm about to post my reads list so far and hopefully it'll explain some things or at least proving that I'm just a VT.
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #227
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

      I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense. At best a role lives through the night and at worst he is mafia and whoever has to counterclaim him can at least give some info (aside from finding a mafia). That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.

      Lurker is probably town. He was pretty snarky in the last game and early in this game but he decided to stay serious and even get a reads list now that we are finally being active. I think that as mafia he has no reason to step outside of what is expected of him in a time where pressure is going all over the place while staying pretty strongly off of him.

      I am going to be going home from school so I will finish my ideas later (maybe)

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #228
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

        I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense. At best a role lives through the night and at worst he is mafia and whoever has to counterclaim him can at least give some info (aside from finding a mafia). That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.

        Lurker is probably town. He was pretty snarky in the last game and early in this game but he decided to stay serious and even get a reads list now that we are finally being active. I think that as mafia he has no reason to step outside of what is expected of him in a time where pressure is going all over the place while staying pretty strongly off of him.

        I am going to be going home from school so I will finish my ideas later (maybe)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #229
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I'm just glad to see Goldstinger putting in somewhat of an effort his first game.

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #230
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by tiloco217
            That being said I would say that it is pretty likely that he is town because the mafia willingly trading one of their own for a pr isn't very good.
            Unless the mafia that is getting traded is generally useless.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #231
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by tiloco217
              Seems like he is trying to appeal to people

              I hadn't even considered riot not claiming today but I guess it makes sense.
              1) He's new.

              2) Obviously it makes sense. If he is not lying about being a PR and he does claim his exact role, he is either dead in the night or his role is now useless. Dumbfounding to think that anybody would originally think a full claim this early is a good idea.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #232
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                Unless the mafia that is getting traded is generally useless.
                we have two vanilla wolves
                with wolves only being able to talk during the night we probably won't see anything orchestrated until tomorrow, unless the wolves have played together and are mind melding

                it may be worth looking at what wolf team we're up against, not who

                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I actually got a ride home so that was super fast.
                  Anways @Gradiant the reason I hadn't considered it was because I am used to non-role flip, night start games where it is always better to claim your role if you have already claimed you have one. Obviously with role flips and a day start you would play differently.

                  I don't really like zenith because of a couple of odd posts he has made so far (the only one I remember right now is regarding choof and riot but I am pretty sure there were other ones I can't remember atm) but he is about to post a reads list so meh

                  I still don't even have tentative reads on Gradient or CK so some more formulated reads from you guys would be nice. If either of you already posted a reads list and I don't remember just tell me I am wrong but it's not worth loading pages for 10 minutes to find out

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I actually got a ride home so that was super fast.
                    Anways @Gradiant the reason I hadn't considered it was because I am used to non-role flip, night start games where it is always better to claim your role if you have already claimed you have one. Obviously with role flips and a day start you would play differently.

                    I don't really like zenith because of a couple of odd posts he has made so far (the only one I remember right now is regarding choof and riot but I am pretty sure there were other ones I can't remember atm) but he is about to post a reads list so meh

                    I still don't even have tentative reads on Gradient or CK so some more formulated reads from you guys would be nice. If either of you already posted a reads list and I don't remember just tell me I am wrong but it's not worth loading pages for 10 minutes to find out

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm not quoting posts but if you want reference then check the players post count and my reads are going from bottom to top in order.

                      1) Lurker - Null-Green

                      Read his reads list, can't really say much about it besides the fact that some of those are true but I'm puzzled by his reaction to GS rolehunting. Went along with choof v Riot by saying Riot is being baited and then stopped. I wouldn't be surprised if lurker keeps a vote on Riot because of this.

                      2) Cold Kitten - Green

                      Her posts so far have been really townworthy. I agree with her on the fact that Riot's recent posts are definitely wolfworthy. Pretty solid feeling that she is definitely a VT.

                      3) Zenith - das me

                      Claimed VT but has lurked because of FFR Speed >_>

                      4) Riotpolice - Red

                      First posts were shitposting besides very poor votes on Gradiant/ColdKitten. After voting, the next 10-15 posts were all very poor shitposts that honestly shouldn't exist. The posts after that were in retaliation to choof when he lolclaimed a role that isn't even in this setup. Claimed to ignore Charu which honestly is a bad idea even if Charu happens to be a wolf because Charu is Charu and if he isn't a wolf, he will be fearkilled. He ACTUALLY reads choof as null-red and null-green after him going hard on Riot. Riot wanted my opinion on choof even after that semi-read I did on the both of them. The absolute wolfiest thing I see out of Riot is the fact he said he would "reveal PR before EoD" and then posted "i am town hue".

                      5) Tiloco - Green

                      I honestly thought this was a new player but seeing the first posts from this guy he went full serious mode and is attempting to lead town which is why I'm ruling him as town for now but I'm unclear about him still. He almost seems positive that Riot is indeed a PR.

                      6) gold stinger - Green

                      New to the game so I don't take any confused posts of his with seriousness as in being able to read it and determine which side he seems to be more inclined on. I definitely do not want him to die so that he can get a feel of how the later phases are; as it gets really serious because town is obviously trying their hardest to win.

                      7) Charu - Entirely Null

                      The reason I am reading Charu as entirely Null is because honestly two things (hue). One is that if there is any player I've read more about on FFR TWG, it's Charu. He is one hella crazy Wolf as well as an ever crazier townie but his posts are all worthy of reading because his shitposts are readable in the sense that there's actually meaning behind it. If he is a wolf, town is fucked. If he is a townie, then he is going to get fearkilled.

                      8) Gradiant - Null

                      He knows Charu's meta. He seems more of a town with his posts v Riot and the fact that claiming in Day One without protection is astoundingly absurd. I can see Gradiant taking advantage of the situation but I still read him more as town than wolf but he is unclear in my eyes.

                      9) Choof - Green

                      Definitely green for taking initiative on finding a wolf and with Riot posting nothing but wolfy posts I think it's pretty safe to say he's town. Also I have given up on trying to read separate posts from everyone because FFR is way too slow and it's aggravating.

                      I'm more focused on first wolf for now than finding another more wolfy person as of right now.





                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people
                        If I had to make a 100% call I couldn't, just simply because there isn't enough evidence, that's just the way I work. I won't make a 100% call unless I have some sort of bulletproof evidence, which from the looks of it never happens unless someone slips up.

                        To each their own though. Maybe you just don't like it because I didn't profile you well enough in it, and it feels like I kept it from you. Honestly, I still haven't a clue at where I'd consider you. Maybe alongside Gradiant.

                        If I was forced to point fingers at people I'd point fingers at riot, Zenith, and possibly CK. (gut instinct Charu, .-.)

                        I don't like people who are too quiet. Just feels like they're trying to avoid catching themselves onto suspicion in words.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by tiloco217
                          I actually did not like GS's reads list there. He had all but 3 people in the game as town but still was unwilling to call anyone mafia. Seems like he is trying to appeal to people
                          If I had to make a 100% call I couldn't, just simply because there isn't enough evidence, that's just the way I work. I won't make a 100% call unless I have some sort of bulletproof evidence, which from the looks of it never happens unless someone slips up.

                          To each their own though. Maybe you just don't like it because I didn't profile you well enough in it, and it feels like I kept it from you. Honestly, I still haven't a clue at where I'd consider you. Maybe alongside Gradiant.

                          If I was forced to point fingers at people I'd point fingers at riot, Zenith, and possibly CK. (gut instinct Charu, .-.)

                          I don't like people who are too quiet. Just feels like they're trying to avoid catching themselves onto suspicion in words.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by choof
                            we have two vanilla wolves
                            with wolves only being able to talk during the night we probably won't see anything orchestrated until tomorrow, unless the wolves have played together and are mind melding

                            it may be worth looking at what wolf team we're up against, not who
                            I have no idea what you mean here

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Oh god really, I have GS, Tiloco, Charu (vote), and someone else pointing fingers at me.

                              This is just like last game where I spend the rest of the day to sound legit and try not to get mislynched although I do consider myself in every game I play the best mislynch because I provide a lot of information apparently





                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                It's not that - it's how much you refer to yourself as a townie. You've made it clear that EoD is the most important time for you because you're a townie. You've also stated that you wanted to post your reads as a way to prove to everyone that you're a townie. The claim sounds pretty much fabricated at this point.
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...