jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #301
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Okay welp

    I want to redact what I said earlier because Riot is literally saying what I just said and it's creeping me the fuck out

    Just the way Gradiant has been when he was here didn't sit right with me but he's probably town.





    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #302
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      charu - after rereading his posts thus far I actually believe that charu is town

      riot - I've already stated my thoughts on riotpolice, he brought attention to a blatant fake claim after stating multiple times that he wanted to shitpost, imo this shows that he was role hunting, and now he's bluffing about a claim on d1? I think we should push him to at least L-1 (so 4 votes) to see what happens
      to see if he claims, and to see if anyone lynches him

      choof - I'm town

      gs - early "lost in the sauce" town vibe coming from gs but with the small prods he's put on zenith, he's more null than town, however I will say that I liked his reads, it shows that he's at least putting effort into the game

      zenith - I was actually going to put a strong green lean on zenith but his most recent post (reaction to Charu) makes me go ?????

      gradiant, tiloco, lurker, ck - there is a wolf somewhere in this group, I don't think there's anything in this group that could be used to make a ranked suspicions list

      ie they're all null and if riot is not a good lynch, one of these four are

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #303
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Okay welp

        I want to redact what I said earlier because Riot is literally saying what I just said and it's creeping me the fuck out

        Just the way Gradiant has been when he was here didn't sit right with me but he's probably town.
        don't redact shit
        if you get called out, imo a really good way to score some town points is to post your step-by-step thought processes on how you came to a conclusion

        even if going through your thought processes makes that conclusion totally null and void, it's better to tell the town that you're wrong before someone else tells you you're wrong

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #304
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          aka zenith I'm going to write up thoughts on the post that charu just quoted and if I post them before you do I will push a wagon on you

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #305
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by choof
            choof - I'm town
            ok
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #306
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              ok
              great job convincing me otherwise

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #307
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                yeah no problem mate, it was rough making a decision between you and riot
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Seriously though if Riot lynch happens and he flips wolf then I would probably push for Gradiant/Charu fmpov
                  based on what? there is nothing in gradiant's post history that would condemn him if riot flips red. charu would be feasible but if you're thinking that charu is bussing, I would technically be a better target than charu.


                  If Riot is actually the PR then I would follow him this phase, see what the lynch flips.
                  if riot hard claims anything and is not counter-claimed, we don't lynch him
                  but would that give his reads priority over everyone else's? you already called me town, would you follow riot if he builds a case on me? what if the case was on charu? on you?


                  If lynch flips red then Riot is PR, if lynch flips green then I would call BS on Riot.
                  these would probably not be related in any way
                  it would also depend on what riot claims

                  if riot claims, and we lynch a red, but riot doesn't get night-killed, what would you like to see on day 2? if riot claims, we lynch a green, and riot gets night-killed, would you still call bs on riot?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Hmph, I'm just gonna throw it out there, but I think both Zenith and Riot are town here just due to pure meta I have on them.

                    That's all it is though, is meta.

                    It's too bad Riot had to go and throw up shit. Seriously dude, not the smartest move in the world and I will bash you for it, yes.

                    If I want to be logical about it though, I guess this is where I become useful, here goes.

                    See, if Riot is a wolf, I believe someone already mentioned this, but it's a pretty bad tradeoff to announce you're a PR just to get the real PR to counter claim. You're not helping your partner out in this situation, you're throwing the game away super early essentially.

                    However

                    If Riot is a human, it's still a bad play, but town has this big ol' ???????? to deal with and makes the wolves time figuring out who to kill at night much more easier. You screwed yourself and the entire town because, as town, we need our PR's not to target eachother, which is probably what's going to happen because of your blunder. Essentially, Riotpolice, your important role, if you have it, is now void and town loses a means to collect info for next day phase.

                    I say it's policy to lynch you now.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Riotpolice

                      We don't need a bad data point.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        of course. The only things to come out of this is if riot is a wolf, the other wolf played with riot before, thinks they're shit, and is gonna bus (the bussing possibility why I'm not writing Charu off. He's shown he doesn't care about the number of wolves left in his team when he busses his partners, because it's happened to me the last two times I was wolf with him (salmonella and smash bros.)) OR, lmao, riot thinks he's a lost cause and wants to out a pr early if he knows his partner can handle themselves (which is dumb and even less likely). I will say I think Riot is stupid, but I don't want to vote him because of his mess. He's not 100% wolf because of this but this is a pretty bad town move.
                        So where we at now, is Charu a wolf with this meta reasoning?
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          The possibility of Charu forcing the lynch before riot will or won't share info at EoD, to prevent his own possibly lynch is strong.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            So where we at now, is Charu a wolf with this meta reasoning?
                            Bring it, Lugia-breath.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              The possibility of Charu forcing the lynch before riot will or won't share info at EoD, to prevent his own possibly lynch is strong.
                              I'm following choof's "putting Riot to L-1" plan because if he does claim an important, role, there's a very small chance he can still be useful.

                              But as of right now, he's a bad data point that needs to be taken out of the equation.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Hey guys, just gotta get up to date.
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...