jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    Still leaving the vote on though I want to see where this goes, unless it's just choof milking for slip ups like he was at the start of this game. In all fairness, defending or trying to defend so hard against the fact you're being called out screams wolf as it is.
    i have been FAR worse than this. and i've said this before in response: would it be better if i didn't try to defend myself at all? and also, if questions are being posed directly to me, what else am I suppose to do? not answer that? that would go over super shit for me. This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't situations.


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Riotpolice
      You know I was just thinking of a scenario where the wolves DON'T kill me in the night and go after someone else. What are your thoughts of this happening? Would it be better for the wolves to kill me, or leave me alone to try and find the tracker since now I am confirmed to them?
      this screams wolf who claimed trying to save face, imo.


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by lurker
        It was less to save you and more to save the rest of the phase. I still think we could get more out of this phase like, I don't know, CK actually talking. I'm still voting you closer to the ACTUAL EoD, though.
        Hm, kinda confused then as to why there was so little heat on ck to post more when everybody thought eod was lastnight

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          alright, i have other things to do. i'll try not to be so absent i guess.

          unless you guys lynch me, in which case..... well i guess i'll be more absent (sun)


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Cold, you need to really settle down on the whole "wolf claim" thing since I have not been cc'd yet.

            Also you never answered my question. I never asked for your opinion.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              Hm, kinda confused then as to why there was so little heat on ck to post more when everybody thought eod was lastnight
              I didn't think eod was last night, I thought it was 7 minutes ago.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • Cold Kitten
                i love (purple things)
                • May 2009
                • 1341

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                what wolf claim thing. where did i talk about a wolf claim. i'm confused.

                also i think that would be supremely dumb for the wolves to do. end of story.


                also i don't really give a shit if you didn't ask for my opinion or not, you're getting it anyway.


                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  now i'm really leaving. bye. (sun)


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                    stream of consciousness
                    this is cool and all, but it's hard to defend yourself against somebody that's wrong when they don't explain themselves about why certain posts felt awkward to them or what posts even were awkward or why they'd side with somebody that wanted a pr to hardclaim their role which wastes it.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      gradiant and gold stinger are tied for my top scum read, i'm p sure.
                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      lurker: uhhhh pretty much null, leaning towards town. he had some weird interactions this game and it doesn't feel like he's given a lot of actually helpful information.
                      Gradiant: i've said it before, but i think you're being really awkward this game. you're kinda doing the same thing gold stinger is, i think. being very mechanical with your posts, seeming helpful without actually being helpful, etc.
                      Weird
                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      Back to Gradient

                      I dislike them more than CK right now, earlier vote was just impulse.
                      lmfao

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Hm, kinda confused then as to why there was so little heat on ck to post more when everybody thought eod was lastnight
                        I'm not sure how many people actually thought this, though. I mean, I totally did. I'm guessing you did too since you attempted one of those last-minute "you guys are gonna know I'm town in like 15-20 minutes so you should totally keep this in mind" posts. Which, by the way, was pretty lame.

                        Why do I feel like CK's afraid of me because of the shit I pulled last game?
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Man, I just caught up and whoa, Cold Kitten, what's going on?

                          Uuuuuugh, using real life as a defense is a better way to defend than saying "I'm VT", I just don't like it when players say this.

                          Usually when someone starts saying that, I think they're just saying that so players will back off when they shouldn't.

                          It sucks because I know you work and stuff and I don't know how crazy your schedule is, but, BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

                          That defeatist attitude is not helping at all either, by the way.

                          Where is Cold Kitten at in votes? I think choof is on to something!

                          CHOOFY-WOOFY, LET ME FOLLOW YOUR LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Speaking of Goldstinger, call me crazy, but he reminds me of myself in my first TWG.

                            Being logical with his posts and mechanical, not trying to step on any toes, but is obviously trying enough to solve the game.

                            Still, come on Mr. Lugia, don't be nervous. You don't need to be super tense here!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              You know I was just thinking of a scenario where the wolves DON'T kill me in the night and go after someone else. What are your thoughts of this happening? Would it be better for the wolves to kill me, or leave me alone to try and find the tracker since now I am confirmed to them?
                              1) you are not confirmed
                              2) this post seems really out of place and off, but ill humor you. Lets say You actually are a pr. Wolves kill you which makes sense because prs are harmful to scum. Game continues on. If wolves dont kill you, you look suspicious as fuck and will most likely get lynched. Either way youre dead.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Votecount:
                                Cold (3): Choof, Stinger, Zenith
                                Gradiant (2): tiloco, Riot
                                Tiloco (1): Gradiant
                                Stinger (1): Cold

                                The phase ends in ~11 hours, sorry for the confusion.
                                Last edited by thesunfan; 04-8-2015, 11:45 AM.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...