jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #241
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by tiloco217
    I have no idea what you mean here
    He means that town should think if there's two wolves playing off each other because they know one another or if its a case of lone wolf 1 and lone wolf 2.

    It's how I saw it.

    But silly choof, that requires you know everyone in the game.

    Silly choof.

    Silly silly


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #242
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Bro's, I'm a wolf, with _Zenith_, come on, get with the times.

      He's trying so hard to clear his name, but we all know what it actually is on the inside.

      Isn't that right wolfy-wooooo, mmmmmmm, who's a good boy?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #243
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        I am not sure how to feel about zenith's reads list there. I think it's odd that most of his reads are based around riot being wolf. It seems like a dumb thing to base reads off of as both alignments (although definitely more dumb as mafia). I'm going to have to put some more thought into it so I am going to back off of zenith for now

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #244
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          It's not that - it's how much you refer to yourself as a townie. You've made it clear that EoD is the most important time for you because you're a townie. You've also stated that you wanted to post your reads as a way to prove to everyone that you're a townie. The claim sounds pretty much fabricated at this point.
          Literally Day One around half way mark is when I start claiming VT when I am one because it's my meta; even though it's a shitty one.

          That being said, I'm going with Riotpolice.





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #245
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Literally Day One around half way mark is when I start claiming VT when I am one because it's my meta; even though it's a shitty one.

            That being said, I'm going with Riotpolice.
            Why not make it official, hard claim that VT role, my man.

            Do it, DO IT


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #246
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Charu
              Isn't that right wolfy-wooooo, mmmmmmm, who's a good boy?
              *pants*

              AHH-ROOO

              *pants*





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #247
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                i did already hard claim smfh argggggggg





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #248
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Fun fact everyone.

                  I don't see Riot or _Zenith bussing. Take it as you will.

                  There's no way both can be a wolf, aka, if one is wolf, the one is absolutely town.

                  ty vm have a nice day, wow.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #249
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I mean, I like Charu's technique of openly saying wolfy things because he can pull it off but the fact that I'm doing it should say I'm town enough; refer to my first game for my wolf game tactics (except legit new player so have fun reading mostly bullshit )

                    I swear in all honesty if I am suspect this Day Phase it's going to be an exact replica of what happened last game. If you want to ML me to gain further info then by all means.





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #250
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by choof
                      we have two vanilla wolves
                      with wolves only being able to talk during the night we probably won't see anything orchestrated until tomorrow, unless the wolves have played together and are mind melding
                      of course. The only things to come out of this is if riot is a wolf, the other wolf played with riot before, thinks they're shit, and is gonna bus (the bussing possibility why I'm not writing Charu off. He's shown he doesn't care about the number of wolves left in his team when he busses his partners, because it's happened to me the last two times I was wolf with him (salmonella and smash bros.)) OR, lmao, riot thinks he's a lost cause and wants to out a pr early if he knows his partner can handle themselves (which is dumb and even less likely). I will say I think Riot is stupid, but I don't want to vote him because of his mess. He's not 100% wolf because of this but this is a pretty bad town move.

                      Choof's fine I think, same with Goldstinger. The people I'm weary of are Charu, Riot, Lurker, and Tiloco. Riot because explained. Charu is known to buss heavily and I no longer feel I can read him reliably. I don't trust any reads from him anymore. Lurker because the reasoning for the vote on me felt like just some slop to get a vote out there. Completely misunderstanding me comparing riot to redblaster, but also saying that the person I was posting about at the time was still leaning scum for them. Idk. Tiloco, you were pushing Riot to hardclaim his role which is pretty not town for obvious reasons I have stated in an earlier post. You've gone back against this saying you guess, but only after it's been pointed out by Choof that it's dumb. I'm good with Tiloco

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #251
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        I'm good with Tiloco
                        at least for now, anyway

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #252
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          I have photographic evidence that Charu is indeed a wolf player:

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #253
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I mean, I like Charu's technique of openly saying wolfy things because he can pull it off but the fact that I'm doing it should say I'm town enough; refer to my first game for my wolf game tactics (except legit new player so have fun reading mostly bullshit )

                            I swear in all honesty if I am suspect this Day Phase it's going to be an exact replica of what happened last game. If you want to ML me to gain further info then by all means.
                            I know you're newer, but the first bolded part can be easily faked meta and the second bolded part doesn't really do much to paint you green as it does red.

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #254
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              What's your opinion of any of my reads? Did you think I was bullshitting when I said why I wanted him to claim? Do you have any reasons past the one post I made telling riot to claim? If you want to put some pressure on me do it right bro

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #255
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I know you're newer, but the first bolded part can be easily faked meta and the second bolded part doesn't really do much to paint you green as it does red.
                                I mean if you want to be blind to the rest of the post by all means but this post in regards to mine isn't necessary whatsoever.





                                Comment

                                Working...