jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
Collapse
X
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
i literally just didn't get anything from riot, but okay. maybe i need to read his posts more carefully, but to me, it basically looked like he was trying to play his normal i'm gonna go hard game without actually doing it. his posts literally could not hold my attention.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
the null-town read was forced. i figured it would be better than saying literally entirely null but whatever. *shrug*
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
you mean lurker, righti literally just didn't get anything from riot, but okay. maybe i need to read his posts more carefully, but to me, it basically looked like he was trying to play his normal i'm gonna go hard game without actually doing it. his posts literally could not hold my attention.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
yes i do mean lurker. i'm dumb. i'm typing these in a haste because i'm about to leave for a little while, and give what i can when i can. leads to mistakes evidently.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
choof, don't tell me you've never accidentally mixed up names before when posting. don't even fucking do it.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
CK
I think Choof is onto something. Entire conversation between you and him makes you look extremely scummy.Originally posted by hi19hi19Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0deim usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
lol okay.
i mean i'm a far better lynch than riot if he's really telling the truth, but it's not going to get you a wolf.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
riot isn't my highest scum read though???? so?
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
then why do you have a vote on someone who is not your top scum read
is this what you're doing right now?
you can't prove you're VT. like ever. literally you can never PROVE you're VT. unless you get killed and cardflips are on. then you can.
i don't care why you said to town that we could mislynch you if we wanted, it makes it seem like you're giving up and then no one wants to lynch you, which is a very good wolf tactic to employ and i've seen it done.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
gradiant and gold stinger are tied for my top scum read, i'm p sure.
no that's not what i'm doing right now. i'm saying i'm a better lynch than riot, IF he's really the jailkeeper. I'm not saying that you guys should absolutely lynch me. I wouldn't be sitting here trying to defend myself if that WAS what I was saying.
Originally posted by MinaciousGraceit's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condomComment
-
Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe
Back to Gradient
I dislike them more than CK right now, earlier vote was just impulse.Originally posted by hi19hi19Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0deim usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.Comment
Comment