jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #166
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    No, this is my first game entirely. I've watched some live twg's, but it was mostly just background noise for me with the stream running.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #167
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      right. I'll keep that in mind for the future.
      That is why x amount of posts in a row is tolerated so there are no edits!

      Don't worry I did it literally my 4th post with starting the entire TWG scene on FFR

      Also in regards to what you said; yes I am eager for EoD because that's where I get most of my work done as a townie (that and the fact I'm usually dead in the first day/night phases so it's literally the only place where I can give good discussion).





      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #168
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #169
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I can assure you once I reveal my role before EoD, you will not want me lynched.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #170
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            I'd like to hear more actual conversation from Gradient actually. Not much coming from their direction except for weird response posting to shitposts in the entire thread.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • tiloco217
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2012
              • 6

              #171
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              going to go ahead and unvote for now but you need to hard claim before EOD

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #172
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I will absolutely be hardclaiming before EoD, straight up.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Riotpolice
                  I can assure you once I reveal my role before EoD, you will not want me lynched.
                  you deserve to die for this post

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by tiloco217
                    So we are 12 hours in and I have maybe 1 read I would say I am confident in :/ If you guys want to shitpost at least make it worth my while

                    The one read I am kind of confident in is riotpolice so I'm gonna go ahead and vote on him. I think the way he decided to become serious about the game so quickly is weird for him. I actually read his calling out choof for the claim pretty null but him staying out of shitposting instead of trying to meld back in seemed like hew as trying too hard.

                    I am going to give a slight town read to both choof and charu but those are very tentative. I like choof for playing similar to how he played last game which I initially was reading as null because as mafia he would want to mimic that game but him bringing up anecdotal fallacies is not something I think he would do if he was trying to mimic his last game.
                    Charu I like because this is very similar to his live game in that most of what he says is lighthearted and meaning less (also we are mason partners)

                    I think I will also throw a bit of pressure onto Gradient because I think his initial couple posts seemed pretty awkward. The posts were sort of like lurker last game but it came at a weird time and his recent posts aren't nearly as aggressive. I would like to know how much you have played before by the way
                    I will agree with you with a riot vote.

                    Disagree with you about charu. You cannot do this sort of reasoning with charu as he posts the same no matter what role.

                    Are you referrng to my posts about making a porno at charus house? Does porn make you uncomfortable? Or are you referring to me being concerned about somebody asking me for my opinion while not giving their opinion at all? Ive played at least 15 games on this site.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Man, I thought GS blue hunting was straight up bizarre, especially since I didn't think Riot was doing anything PR-ish. I mean, sure, Riot's doing something, but it doesn't read blue. But then he goes and softclaims. Well then. Don't like either of em, really, but GS is totally new, so...
                      Zenith seems like he's overcompensating. I'd give him a town lean for that, given last game.
                      Choof's bringing a MafiaScum attitude into the game which doesn't surprise me too much, so the tone of his posts alone isn't really telling.
                      Tiloco's here I guess. I feel like he tried to dump all of his info and get the hell out to avoid conversation. He is viewing the thread now, though.
                      Charu's being a robot dog as usual. Yawn.
                      CK isn't being too active. Pure null at this point.
                      Isn't there supposed to be someone else playing?
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Man, I thought GS blue hunting was straight up bizarre, especially since I didn't think Riot was doing anything PR-ish. I mean, sure, Riot's doing something, but it doesn't read blue. But then he goes and softclaims. Well then. Don't like either of em, really, but GS is totally new, so...
                        Zenith seems like he's overcompensating. I'd give him a town lean for that, given last game.
                        Choof's bringing a MafiaScum attitude into the game which doesn't surprise me too much, so the tone of his posts alone isn't really telling.
                        Tiloco's here I guess. I feel like he tried to dump all of his info and get the hell out to avoid conversation. He is viewing the thread now, though.
                        Charu's being a robot dog as usual. Yawn.
                        CK isn't being too active. Pure null at this point.
                        Isn't there supposed to be someone else playing?
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Choof you deserve to die for tunneling me so fucking hard, get your ass out of your head and look at facts instead of fucking tunneling. I am going to reveal a pr, and I can't stop it because you're fucking tunneling me JUST like you did last game. Do you really want me to out my role? When it's more beneficial to leave me be?

                          Maybe you won't care and want me dead anyways. At this point I don't see you as town anymore dude. I've softed a pr and all you say is this:

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you deserve to die for this post
                          I have 1 request from you choof:

                          How hard do you see me as a wolf after threatening to out my role? Tell me right now, don't you dare leave the thread.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Choof you deserve to die for tunneling me so fucking hard, get your ass out of your head and look at facts instead of fucking tunneling. I am going to reveal a pr, and I can't stop it because you're fucking tunneling me JUST like you did last game. Do you really want me to out my role? When it's more beneficial to leave me be?

                            Maybe you won't care and want me dead anyways. At this point I don't see you as town anymore dude. I've softed a pr and all you say is this:

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you deserve to die for this post
                            I have 1 request from you choof:

                            How hard do you see me as a wolf after threatening to out my role? Tell me right now, don't you dare leave the thread.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Shortly after typing the post with choof's questions I went to look at your posts again and realized it was just one post that just said "shut up bitch" or something like that. I'm not sure why I thought it was more then that. I decided to wait to post that because I thought a reaction post from you might help anyways (although I didn't get much from that)

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Riot, your recent posts are pretty redblaster tier

                                Comment

                                Working...