jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #331
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    unvote
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #332
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Why do you think I told town if they wanted to ML me to gather more information?

      Seriously though it might be bad town plays but if a wolf was acting as stupid as I then they shouldn't be playing. Nor would a wolf intentionally say these posts because if town follows and causes a wolf to die, that would be grounds for throwing the game.
      Town should focus more on solving the game rather than just saying 'i'm town lynch somebody else' or 'would a wolf really act like how I'm acting?' when your acting was a bunch of posts showing you're worried about being lynched when nobody was really on you until you started making these types of posts in there first place.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #333
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        So Gold Stinger, how come you're not being your crazy self which I've known you for? Nervous, bud?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #334
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          Wait I'm mentally retarded a night phase hasn't even occured
          I was going to post something else before seeing this, but yes tracker will not get any reads until night -> day so there is no point for them to out now.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #335
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by lurker
            Hey guys, just gotta get up to date.
            Where you at?

            Where's Tiffany!?

            So Riot, who is your strongest read against?





            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #336
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              So, if anything good could have come out of this shitfest I am in right now, it's that the tracker has an almost 95 - 100% chance of surviving tonight since I am going to die.


              Another note is that I cannot save myself.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #337
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                So, if anything good could have come out of this shitfest I am in right now, it's that the tracker has an almost 95 - 100% chance of surviving tonight since I am going to die.


                Another note is that I cannot save myself.
                Hey Riot, I'mm-a ask you again since you hard claimed.

                Do you think me and Gradiant are wolves or is just one or the other?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by choof
                  tiloco, lurker, ck - there is a wolf somewhere in this group, I don't think there's anything in this group that could be used to make a ranked suspicions list
                  I can definitely go with this. I haven't really paid attention to ck as I don't know how she's plays but the not being here is not something I'll take lightly. Inactivity fucks games.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    1) Lurker - Null-Green

                    Read his reads list, can't really say much about it besides the fact that some of those are true but I'm puzzled by his reaction to GS rolehunting. Went along with choof v Riot by saying Riot is being baited and then stopped. I wouldn't be surprised if lurker keeps a vote on Riot because of this.
                    I just think the wording of this post is really strange, like, "I'm gonna assume he's a wolf unless he hardclaims and nobody calls bullshit". Also congrats you're wrong :*

                    Zenith started overreacting to some random shit on the same page, but given last game that doesn't warrant a read change.

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    The people I'm weary of are Charu, Riot, Lurker, and Tiloco. Riot because explained. Charu is known to buss heavily and I no longer feel I can read him reliably. I don't trust any reads from him anymore. Lurker because the reasoning for the vote on me felt like just some slop to get a vote out there. Completely misunderstanding me comparing riot to redblaster, but also saying that the person I was posting about at the time was still leaning scum for them. Idk. Tiloco, you were pushing Riot to hardclaim his role which is pretty not town for obvious reasons I have stated in an earlier post. You've gone back against this saying you guess, but only after it's been pointed out by Choof that it's dumb. I'm good with Tiloco
                    I don't think you're contributing as much as you think you are. Half of your scumreads are essentially stock opinions (Charu and Riot). Your read on me is pretty OMGUS so like, you're clearly not putting effort into it. That leaves us with tiloco, who is indeed guilty of what you've charged him with. He's shown up on live TWG a couple of times so I know what he's talking about here, but excuses shouldn't fly here so your point's kinda valid. There's been a lot of back-and-forth between you and tiloco, though, and you haven't talked much with anyone else...

                    Originally posted by Riotpolice
                    Choof, I am unfortunately going to have to claim to save myself tomorrow. My town game has been close to eating a pile of donkey shit. I'm very sorry town. I think this might be my last forum TWG game for a while since it's obviously gone so far downhill it's not even funny. In fact, you wouldn't think that TWG_Corn was the same person playing right now.
                    Uh, yeah, he probably would.

                    Y'know, I would've thought everyone got all of the Ebin Ultimate UberDrama Game Throws out of their systems with the previous game. Guess not.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Where you at?
                    Reading takes a while, brah.
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Strongest red read is against gradient right now for the shitposting he did in beginning of the game, and then his gameplay during the latter part of today.

                      choof + charu are both green
                      Zenith you might be green
                      Tiloco is null but lurking
                      gold stinger is null
                      lurker I have no clue, null
                      CK is almost the same as tiloco except with more posts, null and lurking
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by choof
                        based on what? there is nothing in gradiant's post history that would condemn him if riot flips red. charu would be feasible but if you're thinking that charu is bussing, I would technically be a better target than charu.
                        I'm kind of confused by this post, sorry. Do you mean you'd be more likely to be bussing riot in this case? I mean, I don't know how you play on your other sites I can only go off of what I've seen on this site. And I'm more concerned about Charu bussing than you.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Charu to answer your question: It's one or the other. And I put you down as town in my list so that should be sufficient to answer your question.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Sorry for the repetitive posts guys, but there's no way I'm multiquoting all this when the's site's fucked up as it is.
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            So where we at now, is Charu a wolf with this meta reasoning?
                            I don't know yet. At this point I'm null. Just saying that if Riot's red, don't write Charu off because of the vote on riot. I wouldn't put it past Charu to get rid of the deadweight this early.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              Hardclaiming Jailkeeper
                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              If there are any counters to my role, they should be your #1 insta-lynch.
                              You're a fucking idiot.

                              I don't believe anybody would conter-claim this as it would ensure their death in the night phase making their role useless.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Strongest red read is against gradient right now for the shitposting he did in beginning of the game, and then his gameplay during the latter part of today.

                                choof + charu are both green
                                Zenith you might be green
                                Tiloco is null but lurking
                                gold stinger is null
                                lurker I have no clue, null
                                CK is almost the same as tiloco except with more posts, null and lurking
                                I figured that if you as worried you were going to die as you were, you'd post more substantial reads. Your 'strongest red read' has absolutely no backing behind it at all.

                                Comment

                                Working...