jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #286
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    riot if you claim who would be your next target

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #287
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      You didn't dig us into this mess Choof, I did. And I dreadfully sorry it has come to me not being lynched because I forced myself to out my own role to prove to town that lynching me isn't a good idea.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #288
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Seriously though if Riot lynch happens and he flips wolf then I would probably push for Gradiant/Charu fmpov

        If Riot is actually the PR then I would follow him this phase, see what the lynch flips.

        If lynch flips red then Riot is PR, if lynch flips green then I would call BS on Riot.





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #289
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          How about instead of pouting about your actions, try to contribute somehow to the town, eh?

          For instance, what do you think of the dialogue between Gradiant and Tiloco?

          Now, I can't read my mason bro and I don't have nothing on them yet to go at, so I don't mind a general blurb about them from you.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #290
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Gradient 110% man, he has not been okay with me at all. Him or Charu. Take your pick. I think Charu is a wolf this game and is trying to throw a blanket over out eyes with the whole: Wolf buddy thing.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #291
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              How about instead of pouting about your actions, try to contribute somehow to the town, eh?

              For instance, what do you think of the dialogue between Gradiant and Tiloco?

              Now, I can't read my mason bro and I don't have nothing on them yet to go at, so I don't mind a general blurb about them from you.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #292
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Gradient 110% man, he has not been okay with me at all. Him or Charu. Take your pick. I think Charu is a wolf this game and is trying to throw a blanket over out eyes with the whole: Wolf buddy thing.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  pce
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    So you think we're both wolves still or is it just one or the other?

                    Which is it, Riot my secondary wolf partner, mmm?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      next post will be reads

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by choof
                        next post will be reads
                        I think I know who's gonna be on your wolf list!

                        Call it a Charu-hunch.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          if riot gets lynched with a role I will fucking scream
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            no I'll probably just post Fission's screaming thing that I did awhile ago because it would fit the atmosphere.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Seriously though if Riot lynch happens and he flips wolf then I would probably push for Gradiant/Charu fmpov

                              If Riot is actually the PR then I would follow him this phase, see what the lynch flips.

                              If lynch flips red then Riot is PR, if lynch flips green then I would call BS on Riot.
                              Okay okay okay

                              First off

                              Why in the WORLD would Gradiant be wolf partners with Riot?

                              Second, how is flipping red that's not Riot lead to Riot being a PR for sure? Likewise how does that entail that someone flipping green means he's BS?

                              Wat

                              Wat

                              _Zenith please


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Oh, and I guess why me, but I'm more curious on why you're lumping Gradiant in there if Riot is wolf. Follow the logic train with me for that if ya got one!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...