jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I'm thinking more now that you're a deadweight wolf trying to out a pr before you die, but I'm still liking my vote on Tiloco on the case that you're just town.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I've gotta say, I've become less and less of a fan of policy lynches over time, so the fact that Charu was so eager to get one to happen irks me. I'm still more confident about Gradiant, though. The way he's phoning it in with reads just doesn't seem genuine.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by lurker
        I've gotta say, I've become less and less of a fan of policy lynches over time, so the fact that Charu was so eager to get one to happen irks me. I'm still more confident about Gradiant, though. The way he's phoning it in with reads just doesn't seem genuine.
        I'm not a fan of them either, but when there's a player who's going to skew the data points just because of his "Oh, I'm going to claim a role" shit when there was really no scrutiny about him at all except for, oh, you know, choof going at him, but that was about it.

        It's terribly bad and it's the best move for town. Don't lie and say it isn't.

        Anyways, brb, my shift is ending.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          god damn riot I 100% honestly didn't think you were going to hardclaim a blue role this late. I was thinking it was quite suspicious that he didn't state it in his defense against choof and kind of went from nodding it off/ignoring it, to trying to fish with it using a soft claim. Not to mention taking bait hard at the start likeWHY

          My vote is literally tossed up with god damned everyone. I don't think I even have an opinion anymore in a vote, since I had it riding on how dumb riot was playing about it, and people mentioning previous game experiences. I was thinking of going in on Tiloco because of him being the first to really wanting to force riot into spilling the beans early. Not sure what else to say without giving everything a thorough re-read.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by Charu
            I'm not a fan of them either, but when there's a player who's going to skew the data points just because of his "Oh, I'm going to claim a role" shit when there was really no scrutiny about him at all except for, oh, you know, choof going at him, but that was about it.

            It's terribly bad and it's the best move for town. Don't lie and say it isn't.
            I think you're leaving out some of the scrutiny (e.g GS's), but whatever. You wanna kill him? That's fine. I'm just kinda sick of watching and letting confirmeds get killed because reasons.
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              riotpolice as much as you want to be a wolf this game, throwing the game for the wolves still results in a loss for you

              fucking idiotic

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                I am so sorry ;_;
                what are you sorry for? playing badly?
                don't apologize, learn from your bad play

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  riot if you don't get nk'd I will do everything in my power d2 to get you fucking insta'd within an hour of day start

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    btw there are probably two wolves in this list of people:


                    Tiloco
                    Cold Kitten
                    Gradient
                    Lurker
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      btw there are probably two wolves in this list of people:


                      Tiloco
                      Cold Kitten
                      Gradient
                      Lurker
                      Siiigh

                      Why not the rest?

                      Let me read your reads because I honestly didn't read them since I saw they were like a word.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by Riotpolice
                        gold stinger is null
                        Why is Gold Stinger not in your list?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          I think you're leaving out some of the scrutiny (e.g GS's), but whatever. You wanna kill him? That's fine. I'm just kinda sick of watching and letting confirmeds get killed because reasons.
                          The only way riot was going to be able to prove himself as a human without doubt is the way in which I highlighted in my deduction (this very same scenario). But that would be a really dumb move considering the position we are currently in now - it puts another player at risk if they want to counter the call, it puts him in position to get NK'd, and now we barely have a jailer left. I would have preferred for him to keep shut about it, and hope that the L-1 didn't work so that there was a sliver of a chance that wolves wouldn't know how to go about getting rid of riot with a random jailer still in play.

                          So, Gradiant, why are you calling out riot even after confessing his hard claim? He's going to die sooner or later with a call that early, but you're insisting that he's still a wolf, why? If he doesn't get killed off early, that just raises suspicion that he is a wolf. I don't think there's any real reason to keep pursuing the action of trying to get rid of him.

                          Feels really awkward to continue trying to call out a hard claim that I believe the majority of us already know that it's not going to happen now given the circumstances. I'd call out Tiloco, but it's kind of trivial considering that riot's already put himself in the open. I'd pick Charu, but that would be a gut reaction & a fearkill against him. Zenith is showing up as townie for me, riot is obvious, Lurker & CK are null to me, just because I believe Lurker has every right to suspect me after what went down, and CK hasn't been posting enough.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            and if you try to use the counterargument that the certain claim that riot made isn't going to be countered by the real jailer, that person literally doesn't have to. Riot already put himself in the worst position possible whether he is, or isn't the real jailer.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              btw there are probably two wolves in this list of people:


                              Tiloco
                              Cold Kitten
                              Gradient
                              Lurker
                              Originally posted by choof
                              gradiant, tiloco, lurker, ck - there is a wolf somewhere in this group, I don't think there's anything in this group that could be used to make a ranked suspicions list
                              stop trying to pocket me, wolf

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                wait you said two wolves LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...