jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #466
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I'm going in for pre-op in a few minutes (nothing that's going to stop me from playing in this game) but I am going to be gone for a few hours I just read CK's reads list (I skipped over the mega post) and am willing to give her a slight town read because her reads list is pretty similar to mine

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #467
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      if there is a night kill but it is not riot, I will push for riot's lynch d2
      if there is no night kill, I'm actually not sure what to do other than have riot claim who he targeted because a kill-less night would coincide with a jailor targeting the wolf that targets him

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #468
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        Then your angle is wrong. Wolves will want t kill prs. If you do not die, your claim is false. And then we lynch you because you are scum.

        Pr wouldnt counterclaim like ive said before because it wastes the role. You acting like a fucking idiot with your 'role' like youre trying to get a counterclaim out of it doesnt make you town.
        Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm siding with Riot with this, TWG lords help me now.

        If the actual jailkeeper does NOT counter claim here, or for that matter, in the event that Riot lives through the night and still doesn't counter.

        That's... really really really REALLY bad play.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #469
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          We'd be wasting a lynch


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #470
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Actually Gradient, I've love for there to be a CC since there will be a confirmed wolf. Of course nobody will believe me and I'll most probably be lynched, but at least we will have evened the playing field by killing a wolf on D2's lynch.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #471
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Charu
              Oh, I can answer that actually. Yeah, wolves in this setup can send a nokill, it states actually as a helpful move if there's only one wolf left with two PR's in the mafiawiki, hahaha.
              ugh, okay now I have to think about different scenarios

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #472
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Charu
                Speaking of Goldstinger, call me crazy, but he reminds me of myself in my first TWG.

                Being logical with his posts and mechanical, not trying to step on any toes, but is obviously trying enough to solve the game.

                Still, come on Mr. Lugia, don't be nervous. You don't need to be super tense here!
                whoops I idled lol.

                Glad charu is here I needed a bit more charu in my life <3
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by choof
                  if there is a night kill but it is not riot, I will push for riot's lynch d2
                  Why though? Why would we go after someone who hard claimed a role without a CC in the event Riot lives through the night?

                  wtf

                  I don't understand this logic coming from you and Gradiant.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Gradient, do you believe we'd be wasting a lynch?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      Gradient, do you believe we'd be wasting a lynch?
                      I pose this question for both Gradient AND Choofers.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        regardless of how the nk pans out, I'm hoping the tracker is going to make a good call

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Why though? Why would we go after someone who hard claimed a role without a CC in the event Riot lives through the night?

                          wtf

                          I don't understand this logic coming from you and Gradiant.
                          what incentive would wolves have to not kill jailer?

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            wait nevermind, their incentive would be to incriminate people who push for a riot lynch on d2. so now it's a wifom-y situation, but riot's cleared for the rest of the game
                            so the answer to that riot's question would be "yes, it would be a waste of a lynch"

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Why though? Why would we go after someone who hard claimed a role without a CC in the event Riot lives through the night?

                              wtf

                              I don't understand this logic coming from you and Gradiant.
                              i figured kills would be random again, they were in my last game.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Oh, I don't know, because of what they're seeing in this thread?

                                If they can convince town to lynch Riot if they leave Riot alive during the night phase and kill someone else when the game setup makes it perfectly clear that if someone claims, it's either they are or they're not, then holy shit.

                                I'm going to be mega angry and yell at town for the rest of the game.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...