jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Gradiant (4): Riot, Lurker, tiloco, stinger
    This list looks pretty great though, nice job guys lmao

    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      So starting with Gradiant - Thanks for all of the analysis on all of the points that I corrected you on. Even if you had those ideas before hand (which I am pretty sure you didn't) why hasn't your opinion changed at all now that I have disputed almost all of your accusations? What do you think about choof actually forcing riot to claim as apposed to my suggestions? I am pretty sure you still haven't posted a reads list so that would be good too.

      Now the 4 votes on Gradiant was kind of scary initially but riot is practically confirmed and I like lurker quite a bit for remaining pretty serious during the more active portions of the day which I don't really see a reason for him to do as wolf. However I am not a fan of GS and the fact that nobody is really defending Gradiant or at least going against me is kind of worrying, especially since GS mentioned that he wanted to accuse me and then moving on to Gradiant after lurker piped up (I could be wrong about this order so correct me if needed). There are definitely still worlds where Gradiant is mafia (such as Gradiant/Charu, Gradiant/Zenith, Gradiant/ CK) and I still think Gradiant is more scummy then GS so I am going to stay on him for now.

      Riot is practically confirmed now (If there is another jailor you 100% should cc because getting a red check as the jailor is the best you can hope for). Since I am assuming there isn't another jailor you should go more in depth on your reads list because we know it is coming from a town's perspective.

      Choof is remaining rather neutral in my opinion which is kind of concerning. He didn't really take a stance on zenith and instead coached him (which isn't an issue in it's own right but I would like at least a lean). He pushed riot to out his role without giving a real opinion on him (although I did get a vibe that he thought riot was mafia) and then he lists 4 people and says there is a mafia in there and it was just the quietest people in the game so that is a very stock read. All of these things I brought up have a very easy to see counter-argument or reason why he did it so I don't really want to push him today but he is back on my radar.

      I am going to put zenith in my town list for now. I liked his "woe is me" mentality (that doesn't mean it is good play btw). I think it would be pretty hard for him to successfully fake especially since he didn't go overboard with it. I would like an updated reads list from him now since quite a few of his reads were based off of riot being mafia.

      I am pretty sure that there are more things that I wanted to say that I just can't remember right now. I am going to go back through the last few pages because I only skimmed them so I should be around to answer questions pretty frequently if anyone shows up

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        So starting with Gradiant - Thanks for all of the analysis on all of the points that I corrected you on. Even if you had those ideas before hand (which I am pretty sure you didn't) why hasn't your opinion changed at all now that I have disputed almost all of your accusations? What do you think about choof actually forcing riot to claim as apposed to my suggestions? I am pretty sure you still haven't posted a reads list so that would be good too.

        Now the 4 votes on Gradiant was kind of scary initially but riot is practically confirmed and I like lurker quite a bit for remaining pretty serious during the more active portions of the day which I don't really see a reason for him to do as wolf. However I am not a fan of GS and the fact that nobody is really defending Gradiant or at least going against me is kind of worrying, especially since GS mentioned that he wanted to accuse me and then moving on to Gradiant after lurker piped up (I could be wrong about this order so correct me if needed). There are definitely still worlds where Gradiant is mafia (such as Gradiant/Charu, Gradiant/Zenith, Gradiant/ CK) and I still think Gradiant is more scummy then GS so I am going to stay on him for now.

        Riot is practically confirmed now (If there is another jailor you 100% should cc because getting a red check as the jailor is the best you can hope for). Since I am assuming there isn't another jailor you should go more in depth on your reads list because we know it is coming from a town's perspective.

        Choof is remaining rather neutral in my opinion which is kind of concerning. He didn't really take a stance on zenith and instead coached him (which isn't an issue in it's own right but I would like at least a lean). He pushed riot to out his role without giving a real opinion on him (although I did get a vibe that he thought riot was mafia) and then he lists 4 people and says there is a mafia in there and it was just the quietest people in the game so that is a very stock read. All of these things I brought up have a very easy to see counter-argument or reason why he did it so I don't really want to push him today but he is back on my radar.

        I am going to put zenith in my town list for now. I liked his "woe is me" mentality (that doesn't mean it is good play btw). I think it would be pretty hard for him to successfully fake especially since he didn't go overboard with it. I would like an updated reads list from him now since quite a few of his reads were based off of riot being mafia.

        I am pretty sure that there are more things that I wanted to say that I just can't remember right now. I am going to go back through the last few pages because I only skimmed them so I should be around to answer questions pretty frequently if anyone shows up

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Sorry for that becoming a bit of a stream of thought.

          the tl;dr of it is
          Gradient's still mafia
          riot's town
          choof is back on my radar
          zenith is probably town

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            actually in my skimming it looks like I missed the rest of the post that choof made with the 4 lurkers with a mafia in them. He actually gave quite a few strong opinions in that post so I think I am going to put him back in my town leans. whoops

            Also I wanted to mention that I liked lurker defending against policy lynches and I didn't like charu's reaction to lurker doing that. I think lurker is making the game way harder for himself with the way he is playing if he were mafia. Charu's reaction was just a lot more serious then I was expecting. He seems to be the type of person that normally wouldn't care if someone called him out.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Morning; just saying a general thought in here, I'm not liking how quiet Cold Kitten is. The posts so far seem so lazy and not based around reading what has happened thus far besides the whole "Riot had to hardclaim because he got baited in a fake role that choof claimed".

              @Tiloco, my reads list now would be scattered as I tend to try focusing on what person with intensity (like tunneling them and constantly re-reading posts from said person). I could give out my most suspect list at this given moment.





              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                just give me whatever you have

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  cold kite

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by choof
                    obv I have to read what I've missed but honestly with how awful ffr is running, reading the thread has gone from being fun to being a chore
                    I couldn't agree with this more.

                    My current suspect list is sitting from most likely to slightly is:

                    Gradiant
                    Cold Kitten
                    Tiloco
                    Lurker

                    Gradiant - I really didn't like how he handled being at L-1. His posts got less and less meaningful as he approached it and now he questioned lurker for removing his vote as if he wanted to actually get lynched.

                    Cold Kitten - Just mentioned, hasn't put much if at all effort into her posts so far (yes site was being slow but that's still no excuse as some of us DID take the unnecessary time to conduct a full reads list). I could switch her and Gradiant between each other as my two most suspects.

                    Tiloco - I honestly see you a null-green but I mean, if Gradiant is lynched today and flips red, I'd have to put you in green but if he is JUST a VT then you're more suspect than he'd be. Gradiant built a pretty well organized case against you and where I keep reading between that and your recent posts, I'm getting conflicting theories in my head.

                    Lurker - Offlier chance that he could be a wolf. My reasoning would be similar to mine against Cold Kitten but lurker actually constructed a well organized read list but where he sits with everyone in the null-pool; cannot remove him as a potential suspect.





                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I actually liked how Gradiant reacted to L-1 rofl, that post he made where he quoted the vote count was a really nice catch, and his reaction to lurker feels like it came from town

                      tiloco and lurker are both still null reads, they're actively lurking but that doesnt really say anything to put them in a strong light

                      I honestly agree with your thoughts on ck

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I actually liked how Gradiant reacted to L-1 rofl, that post he made where he quoted the vote count was a really nice catch, and his reaction to lurker feels like it came from town

                        tiloco and lurker are both still null reads, they're actively lurking but that doesnt really say anything to put them in a strong light

                        I honestly agree with your thoughts on ck

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          So you kept a vote on me because you thought it was EOD? If you thought I was a wolf enough for you to act that way, you should have no problem keeping it there.
                          It was less to save you and more to save the rest of the phase. I still think we could get more out of this phase like, I don't know, CK actually talking. I'm still voting you closer to the ACTUAL EoD, though.
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Gotta watch out for the casual instas

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              sorry i have a life guys. i don't have much planned today, i'll try and read through the thread again and give some reads.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                sorry i have a life guys. i don't have much planned today, i'll try and read through the thread again and give some reads.
                                LMFAO

                                Don't use "I have a life" as to why you aren't posting. I'm calling you out on the posts you have made so far, not your inactivity.

                                That's literally almost as bad as me going "I'm a VT" repeatedly when I wasn't in trouble to begin with.





                                Comment

                                Working...