jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by choof
    i'm going to write a script that polls your entire post history for "woe is me" posts
    your script is going to break js





    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      What the hell you talking about, you should have checked first before voting like you did!! If you don't know the number of votes on someone but you know they have x number of votes ON them, you need to check x number of votes since IT CAN SOMETIMES RESULT IN A INSTA.

      btw any of our votes have nothing to do with your hammer of a vote. Don't start pining that on us.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        he better fucking flip red

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          zenith you sheeped me and it may have cost a townie their life

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            I'm stepping out of thread





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              that would be best, yes

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                oh my fucking god what have you done
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  yep insta was reached.

                  Votecount:
                  Cold (1): Stinger
                  Gradiant (5): tiloco, Riot, Lurker, Choof, Zenith
                  Tiloco (1): Gradiant
                  Stinger (1): Cold

                  Gradiant is dead, he flips as Vanilla Town. Night 1 will end April 9th at 11:59 PM.
                  Just a reminder, this is an in-thread game only, with the exception being wolfchat during the night phase only. Please do not communicate with other players outside of the game about the game.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I learned the first time the consequences of not counting votes (L-1 on Gradiant earlier), but this is unreal.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      oh Zenith you fuck
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Tiloco or CK is my next suspects, but that's probably not gonna matter since I'm dead meat tonight anyways!
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Zenith's on that real shit right now, gaddam.
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            I was thinking CK as well earlier. My first suspicion was Gradiant because of the way he was going about things, swaying votes, trying to cover his own ass when riot pulled out his hard claim. But idk anymore. Did Gradiant even make any reads?
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              We're not lynching Zenith guys. At least I'm not, ever.

                              In this game, he doesn't seem to appear to be on top of the information and votes being thrown around. For that, he's forever town, okay, thank you, and goodnight.

                              Gradiant was not my suspected person to lynch, I was just trying to understand what he saw that I didn't see. I think he finally saw what I was getting at the end there, but... eeeeeeeh.

                              Choof, I'm sort of okay with, I would put him null for me because he was the first person to bring up that he would lynch riot d2 if riot lived. I still can't believe I didn't latch on to that, the fear is real.

                              Tiloco I don't mind, but he's a very good player, so he's like... forever null for me until I know him better.

                              lurker is doing what his username says

                              Cold Kitten is whatever, using real life as an excuse (which is valid), but still

                              Goldstinger, I want you to take a stance next phase, k?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                We're not lynching Zenith guys. At least I'm not, ever.

                                In this game, he doesn't seem to appear to be on top of the information and votes being thrown around. For that, he's forever town, okay, thank you, and goodnight.

                                Gradiant was not my suspected person to lynch, I was just trying to understand what he saw that I didn't see. I think he finally saw what I was getting at the end there, but... eeeeeeeh.

                                Choof, I'm sort of okay with, I would put him null for me because he was the first person to bring up that he would lynch riot d2 if riot lived. I still can't believe I didn't latch on to that, the fear is real.

                                Tiloco I don't mind, but he's a very good player, so he's like... forever null for me until I know him better.

                                lurker is doing what his username says

                                Cold Kitten is whatever, using real life as an excuse (which is valid), but still

                                Goldstinger, I want you to take a stance next phase, k?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...