jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #451
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    1) you are not confirmed
    2) this post seems really out of place and off, but ill humor you. Lets say You actually are a pr. Wolves kill you which makes sense because prs are harmful to scum. Game continues on. If wolves dont kill you, you look suspicious as fuck and will most likely get lynched. Either way youre dead.
    Bro, without a CC, he's pretty much confirmed, come on now.

    Actually, I'm going to get some hate for this, OH NO!!!!

    But why would we lynch a PR who hard claimed with someone not CC'ing the next day phase if he magically doesn't die in the night?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #452
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      No no, Gradient if you look at it from my angle, if I am NOT dead in N1, I am confirmed pr and I shouldn't die since there STILL has not been a CC yet. I don't get people saying that I am dead either way.

      I see myself getting killed just one way, and that's during the night.

      Town will not willingly kill a pr that has not been cc'd. There is no way town would do that.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #453
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Like, okay, sorry for being on this topic again, but for real.

        Why in the world would we lynch a hard claimed player who doesn't die in the night without a CC?

        One of two things

        One: Wolves are dumb

        Two: Our actual Jail person is dumb.

        It's one or the other.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #454
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I think he may have slipped there.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #455
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            I'll take option #2 Charu.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #456
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by lurker
              I'm not sure how many people actually thought this, though. I mean, I totally did. I'm guessing you did too since you attempted one of those last-minute "you guys are gonna know I'm town in like 15-20 minutes so you should totally keep this in mind" posts. Which, by the way, was pretty lame.

              Why do I feel like CK's afraid of me because of the shit I pulled last game?
              Yeah, i did think that. But my point was that it didnt seem you were worried about ck not posting until you found out you were wrong about eod. Only then did you unvote. If you really cared enough about ck i wouldve seen more pressuring to post rather staying with a vote on me for the shitty reason you had it.

              Why do i feel like you are trying to distance yourself from ck because her reads list regarding you looks pretty contradictory?

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #457
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Gradient, would you kill me D2 if I lived?
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #458
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Actually, hold the fucking phone, didn't choof say he will try to lynch Riot when Day 2 started if he stilled lived?

                  Was that before, or after you hard claimed?

                  Why didn't I latch on to that? Fuck, I'm scared of choof guys, alright, lets see.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #459
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by choof
                    riot if you don't get nk'd I will do everything in my power d2 to get you fucking insta'd within an hour of day start
                    Yeah, he totally did say this after you hard claimed.

                    Fuck, choof, why?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #460
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Eh, I'll put my vote back on Gradiant. I think he's trying too hard to discredit Riot when it's not really necessary.
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #461
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Actually, hold the fucking phone, didn't choof say he will try to lynch Riot when Day 2 started if he stilled lived?

                        Was that before, or after you hard claimed?

                        Why didn't I latch on to that? Fuck, I'm scared of choof guys, alright, lets see.
                        I just had an idea that I'm toying around with but it requires a certain answer from a question I would like to ask sunfan privately

                        I don't think I can ask him privately without being modkilled or getting yelled at though so I'll ask now: if the wolves do not send in a kill, does the kill get selected randomly or does it result in a no kill?

                        in the event that it's random, is that distinguished at the start of d2?

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #462
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by Riotpolice
                          No no, Gradient if you look at it from my angle, if I am NOT dead in N1, I am confirmed pr and I shouldn't die since there STILL has not been a CC yet. I don't get people saying that I am dead either way.

                          I see myself getting killed just one way, and that's during the night.

                          Town will not willingly kill a pr that has not been cc'd. There is no way town would do that.
                          Then your angle is wrong. Wolves will want t kill prs. If you do not die, your claim is false. And then we lynch you because you are scum.

                          Pr wouldnt counterclaim like ive said before because it wastes the role. You acting like a fucking idiot with your 'role' like youre trying to get a counterclaim out of it doesnt make you town.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #463
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by choof
                            riot if you don't get nk'd I will do everything in my power d2 to get you fucking insta'd within an hour of day start
                            I think this is what you were looking for Charu.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #464
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Riotpolice
                              I think he may have slipped there.
                              Insert obnoxious facepalm gif because im on my phone and images are hard to do on here.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #465
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by choof
                                I just had an idea that I'm toying around with but it requires a certain answer from a question I would like to ask sunfan privately

                                I don't think I can ask him privately without being modkilled or getting yelled at though so I'll ask now: if the wolves do not send in a kill, does the kill get selected randomly or does it result in a no kill?

                                in the event that it's random, is that distinguished at the start of d2?
                                Oh, I can answer that actually. Yeah, wolves in this setup can send a nokill, it states actually as a helpful move if there's only one wolf left with two PR's in the mafiawiki, hahaha.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...