jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    AYYYY I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE

    BLAME Tiloco, Riot, and lurker for not unvoting whatsoever when it was asked to not insta and I casually voted without even realizing he was L-1 and I was the hammer.
    You're pretty much saying why the only person at fault here is you. Pay some fucking attention next time.
    That said, kinda surprised not to see a red here. I thought Gradiant was more or less caught out by the end. Oh well, at least we're not stupid enough to waste a policy lynch on Zenith next day phase. Oh wait, Charu's here.
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by lurker
      at least we're not stupid enough to waste a policy lynch on Zenith next day phase. Oh wait, Charu's here.
      Jokes on you.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by lurker
        Zenith's on that real shit right now, gaddam.
        dude on that real shit

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Riotpolice, if you somehow don't die tonight, then wolves are mentally retarded.

          With that being said, Riot, I have a request for you. Please post as much as possible this night phase, give your thoughts, your reasons, everything.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            so why is all of a sudden charu the team leader here
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              so why is all of a sudden charu the team leader here
              because he's one of the strongest players in the game
              do you want to fear lynch him d2

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                given the shit fury right now and the possible better people right now, no.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  but I'd rather have a community opinion on how to go about this rather than charu lancing out roles for everyone.
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    then put up some reads ?????

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm putting some reads on, I'll be back later tonight to give more.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Okay so here is a list:

                        Charu (green as fuuuuuck)
                        Choof (maybe green)
                        Zenith (most probably green, maybe)
                        Gold stinger (null)
                        Lurker (null, maybe green)
                        Cold Kitten (maf)
                        Tiloco (null)

                        Everyone who isn't suggested maf, I like what you have all been posting. You seem town. Everyone who has a maybe green, pretty sure we can trust you. Everyone will null please start posting and start stepping on toes so we know what your positioning is on regarding the situation.

                        This is my train of thought AFTER rereading everything:

                        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                        lol okay.

                        i mean i'm a far better lynch than riot if he's really telling the truth, but it's not going to get you a wolf.
                        This quote displays how you feel that I am not a pr since you said IF I am the pr. What this actually implies though is that you believe that I could be a wolf. Now of course you can say this to counter my belief: "Oh hurr you're not confirmed yet so you're still null read for me" but then I want to take a look at this quote right here:

                        Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                        right. but CC'ing that right now isn't the best play, i don't think. because it guarantees that you'll be NK'd. whereas, with riot's claim, and NOT CC'ing, you can survive longer and maybe actually be, you know, HELPFUL to town. so there's that.
                        This quote, in particular is really damning evidence your probably a wolf. I feel like you are totally stepping around the situation and not giving us real reads whatsoever. All you are doing is stating what could happen, not giving us reads. But the WAY you posted what COULD happen does not make me feel good about you.

                        Basically, back to what I was saying, the entire conversation with Choof makes me feel like you're a wolf again, and after reading and rereading, I don't think you should be left standing if you are after D2.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by choof
                          then put up some reads ?????
                          alright.

                          inb4 someone tells me it's tl;dr.

                          CK was pretty quiet the entire time through d0, only posted about twice for a certain situation, and then had a bickering with choof. I think it's safe to say she's neutral. She would have been paying a lot more attention to the thread if she had a more "wolf-like" role, unless she's waiting to get coached right now by a wolf that she's pretty certain has played the game before. Unsure if blaming her absence on having a life is a Zenith tactic, or a reverse phychology way of subliminally saying that CK is a wolf. Still, I have her in my sights.

                          Charu, I had the stemming suspicion because of Gradiant's meta data but I quickly learned while playing that shit like that can't be really based. That's the only suspicion I've ever had of Charu, and the rest of his playing is tending towards town. It would be fair to say that Charu is strong town.

                          lurker has had a really laid back posting habit. The sort of shrugging gesture playstyle in my eyes. Consider it retaliation, but he tried to corral charu into trying to kill me off, but had that sort of "do what you want, I don't care." sort of feel. He's a sort of neutral to me but that's only because other people seem more suspicious. It feels like neutral, leaning towards red.

                          I keep hmming and haahing on the subject of choof going about trying to dig information out of people, or trying to scrounge evidence against people. It feels like the sole purpose for doing that is trying to obtain a slip up from others with which he can use against them. Kind of an obvious plot if you want to go about being a wolf indiscriminately, because it puts you in a powerful role where other townies who are not willing to get themselves into the same situation. There's been a lot of calling out's, but the majority of them were started by Choof, which makes me question it. For right now, it's a neutral because it benefits the town in trying to find muck-ups. Whether those muck-ups are correctly placed or done on purpose, I don't know.

                          Zenith, god damn it you fuck. It's blatantly obvious that Zenith is a neutral about now. After offering up as mislynch, fearing a d1 kill, and then pulling a dumb stunt like "accidentally" killing off Gradiant when we still had around 9-10 good hours of day phase left. The only fighting ground against Zenith right now is that he's poorly playing off his Gradiant lynch as an accident. It's a really tough situation to make a call on Zenith, although I still believe he's leaning as townie and just being dumb, like riot.

                          I haven't a doubt in my mind that riot is the jailer. If he was a wolf, the real jailer would have made a proper counterclaim to his claim, and it would have turned tick for tack. Would have slowed the entire game down, and given a lot better chance at trying to find the remaining wolf. ahh fuck.

                          tiloco I'm still suspicious, but I feel like a good portion of what was causing this was Gradient's own suspicion. Now that Gradiant is a VT, I'm unsure whether to be suspicious of him. It could be quite possible that CK/Tiloco are working because Tiloco has said that they both have similar read lists, although I haven't seen any personal passion to pursue Tiloco. He's neutral for me right now.

                          final list:
                          Charu (green)
                          Choof (neutral with some green)
                          Zenith (dumb green or bluffing red (more positive on green))
                          lurker (neutral, leaning on red)
                          CK (neutral, leaning to red)
                          Tiloco (neutral)
                          riot (riot)

                          I think the best people to pursue at this point would be lurker, CK and Tiloco.
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Hope my read is worth it if I end up biting the dust in the night phase for talking too much or some shit.
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              lol

                              me saying i have a life and is why i'm not posting as much is because

                              wait for it

                              I HAVE A LIFE.


                              regardless, evidently i was wrong about gradiant. it was all i had to go on d0. with that in mind, i still think it's POSSIBLE gold stinger is a wolf, but his mechanical nature is probably due more to him being new. other than that i have basically no idea who's a wolf because those were my top two town. i'm kind of annoyed gradiant got insta'd. would have been nice to have the whole day.

                              also riot, i DID in fact give a reads list. if you read my posts you would, in fact, know that. congrats at being shit in reading.

                              if you guys were SO SURE i was a wolf, why did you lynch gradiant over me? everyone switched their votes really quickly and that could have easily been a wolf-led (or finished) wagon. zenith's vote in particular was quite odd.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                lol

                                me saying i have a life and is why i'm not posting as much is because

                                wait for it

                                I HAVE A LIFE.
                                Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...