jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    So is it okay to post role PM?

    I want to .saveface so I don't get mislynched you know!

    trying to meme, didn't meme





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Can we all become Charu for the remainder of the game?

      DOHOHOHOHO





      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Already off to a great start, requesting replacement

        sike

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Yo let's play with an idea called "flash wagon"

          let's put lurker to L-1 and see what happens

          lurker

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            I mean, if you want, do it, BUT I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF YOU DO!!!

            MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              I mean, if you want, do it, BUT I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF YOU DO!!!

              MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAA


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                gold stinger

                ayyyyyyyyyyyy partake in this D1 nonsense until the game picks up around EoD (End of Day)





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  unvote

                  I honestly hate voting so early into the game as it literally does nothing.





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by choof
                    Already off to a great start, requesting replacement

                    sike
                    You're a great start

                    Originally posted by choof
                    Yo let's play with an idea called "flash wagon"

                    let's put lurker to L-1 and see what happens

                    lurker
                    You're a great start

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    gold stinger

                    ayyyyyyyyyyyy partake in this D1 nonsense until the game picks up around EoD (End of Day)
                    You're a great start


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      unvote

                      I honestly hate voting so early into the game as it literally does nothing.
                      Son, ya got a lot to learn if you think this. Voting early means nothing, huh?

                      WELL YOU KNOW WHAT!?

                      _Zenith_

                      What does THAT vote mean, HMM!?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        nah I'm thinking we should kill lurker
                        or at least put him one step closer to the edge to see if he breaks

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by choof
                          Yo let's play with an idea called "flash wagon"

                          let's put lurker to L-1 and see what happens

                          lurker
                          I'm cool with this, but I disagree with your choice of target!
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            How unexpected of me!
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              I swear that town won't lose!

                              Nor is this vote a OMGUS vote! Charu!

                              Yous a sick nasty wolf and I swear if you are a wolf in this game and you don't die early then rip town because lolit'scharugg





                              Comment

                              • Riotpolice
                                "Reach For The Stars"
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 1921

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Zenith, troll vote with me:

                                Zen0r
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                                Originally posted by m0de
                                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                                Comment

                                Working...