jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Zenith, troll vote with me:

    Zen0r
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      lolit'scharugg
      I read this as loli tits charu ugg boots

      gg no re


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        No wait, gut lynch gradient for me pls he's definitely a wolf I can smell dog on his clothing.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          OI Now Riot!

          RIOT TASK FORCE

          Mwahahaha take that!





          Comment

          • Riotpolice
            "Reach For The Stars"
            • Nov 2010
            • 1921

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



            I love the "Post Quick Reply" button, it is just there to reassure me that posting is quick, isn't it.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

            Originally posted by m0de
            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              wow okay greg start the game WHILE I'M NOT HOME HOW RUDE OF YOU

              hi guys


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Okay so how long will the shitposting commence in D1? General curiousity.

                I seriously do not want to ruin this game like I did the last hue





                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  CK you're not getting away from me this time.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    rude.

                    hi choof


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      Okay so how long will the shitposting commence in D1? General curiousity.

                      I seriously do not want to ruin this game like I did the last hue
                      However long you want to post in such a quality, Mr. Wolf.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Zenith watch rito to see how long shitposting goes on for. It's to have fun for the first part of the game, and then nearing the EoD you drop it since someone IS gonna be lynched.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Okay, Charu keeps calling everyone a wolf so he has to be a wolf because he knows who all the over wolves are in his little wolf pile. This is an extreme early case of Bussing!





                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Also I'm lonely. I only vote for people so they notice I'm playing and then they all ignore me. I'm sad.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Okay, Charu keeps calling everyone a wolf so he has to be a wolf because he knows who all the over wolves are in his little wolf pile. This is an extreme early case of Bussing!
                              guys, I have an important annoucement to make!

                              I'm actually wolf partners with _Zenith_, we're currently bussing so hard, MMMMMMMMMPH


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Also I'm lonely. I only vote for people so they notice I'm playing and then they all ignore me. I'm sad.
                                You're a great start.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...