jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    charu, i found his post!


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      This post isn't a novel by the way!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        33 minutes remaining in the phase.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          This post isn't a novel by the way!
          yea! i was expecting atleast 3 pages worth


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            This post isn't a novel by the way!
            Do you want me to write an actual novel? :P

            Chapter 1
            ...
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Also, confirmation bias my butt, maybe if you actually went ahead and said why I am a wolf we could get some juicy penguin on dog action in here.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Am I a wolf because I want you dead?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Am I a wolf because I called out how you were "so" sure on Red Sludge that your end of play on Day 1 was weird?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    "Oh my gosh guys, do you believe the Red Sludge was just a confused towny or something?"


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      What's your lean on storn and Zenith?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Is storn a wolf?

                        Is Zenith a wolf?

                        Am I partners with either or?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So like... Ben...



                          Who's yer partner?
                          Relevant.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            I'm here guys don't worry!

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Have reuben and DFR still not voted?

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                we could get some juicy penguin on dog action in here.
                                kinky
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Am I a wolf because I want you dead?
                                no
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Am I a wolf because I called out how you were "so" sure on Red Sludge that your end of play on Day 1 was weird?
                                Yes, but not because of the fact that you brought it up which is a valid point, but the fact that you are blowing that post out of proportion.

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                What's your lean on storn and Zenith?
                                See below

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Is storn a wolf?

                                Is Zenith a wolf?

                                Am I partners with either or?
                                yes, no, perhaps.

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Relevant.
                                Danceguy.
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...