jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #916
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Typing on a phone it takes me a bit haha





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #917
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      omg, if you tracked V and got a result, this game is fucking over.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #918
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        This game is god damn done if you checked V and got a result.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #919
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          I tracked V last phase





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #920
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            When he targeted danceguy





            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #921
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

              Fucking rekt


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #922
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Vendetta

                Gameover


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #923
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  v gg

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #924
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    This game is over, I don't care anymore. Choof, I see you, post in this thread because it's over.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #925
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Was dat insta? Okay cool!!!!!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #926
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Was that really an insta haha





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #927
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Woo~

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #928
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Yeah it was lol

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #929
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Haha nice job guys





                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #930
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Voted only twice... wooo~

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...