jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #766
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    What? Being wrong on a lynch does not equate to being wolf. Additionally, it's not like I'm the one that started or led this lynch to begin with.
    Oh wow, DID YOU JUST FORGET WHAT YOU GOSH DARN POSTED!?

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    Well, my two main leans are charu/storn. Charu and storn have interacted a little bit, with Charu accusing storn of having poor logic and storn having suspected Charu, then retract that suspicion, and then put a placeholder vote on him. However, that can be construed as very awkward distancing (mostly from storn). However, storn's behavior has me strikes me as more suspicous and I don't think I would be able to get any traction on Charu at this point, so my vote is going on storn42.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #767
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Technically V's the one to start this, but he still hasn't made a case against storn yet?

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • benguino
        Kawaii Desu Ne?
        • Dec 2007
        • 4190

        #768
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I'm gonna switch my vote to reuben in 2 minutes.
        why?
        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


        Originally posted by Spenner
        (^)> peck peck says the heels
        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #769
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Why the FUCK are you lumping me with Ben?
          Mrw my lungs collapsed





          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #770
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            What? Being wrong on a lynch does not equate to being wolf. Additionally, it's not like I'm the one that started or led this lynch to begin with.
            but you are one of the last on the bandwaggon


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #771
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by reuben_tate
              why?
              Wanted to force a KitB. I posted the warning so as to not accidentally hammer with someone else.

              Still thinking on what I want to do though.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #772
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread



                This is me right now


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #773
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  If you want a KitB (which honestly at this point I'd be ok with) I'll play along with that. Storn/ben are my top two wolf leans right now. And I trust you because I think you're town.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #774
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Charu who do you think is ben's partner if he's a wolf?

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #775
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      i kind of want a KinB how often do those happen anyways? also, i feel like im up to luck right now with getting people not to vote me anyways


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #776
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        reuben

                        Someone else can decide this, lol.

                        DFR: if you're not gonna vote on a lead wagon, then you need to vote someone else with 0 votes on them.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #777
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Wanted to force a KitB. I posted the warning so as to not accidentally hammer with someone else.

                          Still thinking on what I want to do though.
                          >Wants to force KinB
                          >Second guesses

                          Wat r u doin stanky leg





                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #778
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            no vote just in case

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #779
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              KitB*


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #780
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                dfr, what do you think of my reasoning for thinking that storn is a wolf?
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...