jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    cool.

    storn42

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      also i think danceguy is town...... someone please kill me i can't believe the words coming out of my mouth.......

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by danceflashrevo
        V, why do you keep on saying that you're gonna die in the night over and over again? Like... sure you gave the reason because you're not top wolf candidate and being "scary and unpredictable" but why would you emphasis in your last few serious posts that you think are the night kill?
        How do you know he's actually not a wolf? iirc he would have motive for killing choof but that's a long shot.

        DanceFlashRevo unless he can elaborate why he thinks almost surely that V is not a wolf





        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by T-Force
          In the night...
          Choof was found in a ditch. He was a Vanilla Town.

          Phase ends at PM server time on Monday, March 9th.
          Insta is at 4.


          Yeah, you get 46 hours. Deal with it.
          i am using my death post to complain about being found in a ditch
          my self-esteem... is ruined............................

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            also i think danceguy is town...... someone please kill me i can't believe the words coming out of my mouth.......
            Uh huh



            I don't see how he can be human yet. He's been super helpful in terms of new players, but other than that.

            Is it because of his comment regarding Ben's hammer?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              i will elaborate when im not super drubk

              Comment

              • danceflashrevo
                scumfan is scared of aa
                • Sep 2007
                • 488

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                How do you know he's actually not a wolf? iirc he would have motive for killing choof but that's a long shot.

                DanceFlashRevo unless he can elaborate why he thinks almost surely that V is not a wolf
                I never once expressed one of my personal reads in that post. All of that was just asking v why he thought he was going to die in the night. So I don't know if he's a wolf or not, although the fact that choof died ~does~ feel like a frame to me.

                Why are you here?

                Comment

                • danceflashrevo
                  scumfan is scared of aa
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 488

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Zenith, how did you get to that conclusion btw.

                  Why are you here?

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    I have a pretty big town circle atm so I guess thays how I'm playing this game, sill speak real words when nkot drunk.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      I have a pretty big town circle atm so I guess thays how I'm playing this game, sill speak real words when nkot drunk.
                      ashut the fuck yop i hate you

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Does anyone know what happened to storn and why he's afk? I didn't catch it nor can i find it :/

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                          Does anyone know what happened to storn and why he's afk? I didn't catch it nor can i find it :/
                          He's away for the weekend; plans on being here roughly tomorrow at some point iirc

                          It's back a lot of pages





                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Ew, that last post of mine. Ew.

                            I think village is in a pretty good spot right now. This phase's lynch is crucial, though. A second mislynch and another nightkill would result in the game reaching a state of lynch-or-lose.

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            V, why do you keep on saying that you're gonna die in the night over and over again? Like... sure you gave the reason because you're not top wolf candidate and being "scary and unpredictable" but why would you emphasis in your last few serious posts that you think are the night kill?
                            How do you know he's actually not a wolf? iirc he would have motive for killing choof but that's a long shot.

                            DanceFlashRevo unless he can elaborate why he thinks almost surely that V is not a wolf
                            Zenith, I'm not sure what part of danceflashrevo's post you are referring to. Could you elaborate?

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              also Unvote





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                I was referring to the way DFR asked the question of "Why do you think you'll be N1 killed?"

                                It just seemed a little odd to me that DFR said "...sure you gave the reason you are not a wolf" and I never saw that reason at all.





                                Comment

                                Working...