jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #781
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    pete i can just no vote, it works as well fuck it just in case dfr

    dfr strats babyyyyyyy

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #782
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Honestly I don't know, I don't think it could be Zenith of storn though.

      It's between you three.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #783
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        ben i think it's pretty logical but both of you have been playing weird as fuck when it's the end of the day phase. (i count d1 like that because you insta'd. d1 as eod i mean)

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #784
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          dfr, what do you think of my reasoning for thinking that storn is a wolf?
          btw, i'd like to also point out how many things i didn't know/weren't sure of with wolf things. might not help me now but you never know.

          ex: wolf chatting during day
          choof being a woof


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #785
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            Oh boy, so who died? I hope it's Ben so he can flip wolf so my TWG-Peen can be stroked hard.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #786
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Charu, what if Ben flips vt? What do you think is best course of action?

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #787
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                PHASE IS OVER!
                We have a Knife In the Box between storn42 and reuben_tate.
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  yay! knifes!!


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    PS. Quit yer yappin'.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Well then FUCK, I honestly don't know and the wolves probably have it in the bag because they'll use it against me so hard.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        If i do get killed, it was fun playing with you all. if i dont' fuck you ben :P <3


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          The knife slowly spins around and around before it finally lands on...
                          ...
                          ...
                          ...
                          ...
                          reuben_tate.

                          He was a Mafia Goon.


                          Night phase ends Tuesday, March 10 at 9 PM server time.


                          Final Vote Count:

                          reuben_tate: 3 - Charu, storn42, dAnceguy117
                          storn42: 3 - reuben_tate, _Zenith_, Vendetta21
                          -
                          danceflashrevo: 1 - danceflashrevo
                          Last edited by T-Force; 03-9-2015, 08:06 PM.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Omg i'm clapping so god damn hard


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              wooooooooo~~

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                MY Penis JUST GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...