jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #736
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    storn STAHP BEING ME

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #737
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      Are you trying to get lynched purposely or something?

      Neutral responses are not what we need when it's like less than 15 minutes of the day.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #738
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        well storn you just wanna admit and we can get this over with so i can go to sleep?

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #739
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          These posts from storn just validates me suspicious attitude against him.

          I believe my vote is still on storn





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #740
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            My*





            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #741
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              Ben, would you say that charu/storn are a wolf team?
              Well, my two main leans are charu/storn. Charu and storn have interacted a little bit, with Charu accusing storn of having poor logic and storn having suspected Charu, then retract that suspicion, and then put a placeholder vote on him. However, that can be construed as very awkward distancing (mostly from storn). However, storn's behavior has me strikes me as more suspicous and I don't think I would be able to get any traction on Charu at this point, so my vote is going on storn42.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #742
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                omg i swear to god, if he flips green, ben, ur ass is DEADO


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #743
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  dgfnkljgsnkljgdnkljgsankjlagn DID YOU JUST INSTA AGAIN!?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #744
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    reuben, are you a town power role?

                    p-edit: no, Charu, storn is now at L-1.

                    Comment

                    • danceflashrevo
                      scumfan is scared of aa
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 488

                      #745
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      OMG IF HE DID LOL

                      i think that puts storn at 3 though because dance unvoted.

                      Why are you here?

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #746
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Pete changed his vote to V earlier iirc, so that shouldn't be insta
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #747
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by reuben_tate
                          Well, my two main leans are charu/storn. Charu and storn have interacted a little bit, with Charu accusing storn of having poor logic and storn having suspected Charu, then retract that suspicion, and then put a placeholder vote on him. However, that can be construed as very awkward distancing (mostly from storn). However, storn's behavior has me strikes me as more suspicous and I don't think I would be able to get any traction on Charu at this point, so my vote is going on storn42.
                          Yeah, okay, because I told my wolf buddy to play dumb and think there's a day chat and this is our way of distancing.

                          A+


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #748
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            well storn you just wanna admit and we can get this over with so i can go to sleep?
                            i'll say nothinng other than that i am VT. not woof, not special. just generic VT


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #749
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              Yeah storn, I told you to say this shit when it was near the end of the day, right?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #750
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                omg i swear to god, if he flips green, ben, ur ass is DEADO
                                he's dead


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...