jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #541
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    i want to post a waynes world quote but i doubt reuben's seen waynes world so contextually it would just seem like im being an asshole for the sake of being and asshole

    which is a tactic

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #542
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      v can you shit talk me too

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #543
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Originally posted by choof
        v can you shit talk me too
        lol i could but i think youre human so i have nothing to gain

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #544
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          it's not for your benefit, it's for my benefit, if you catch my drift

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #545
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            I kind of want to quote the post V made in that one thread where he called out the OP about making a bad thread and how the joke police was here.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #546
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              sorry, let me rephrase. at this point i think you're human but i also don't value you enough to throw fake shade to push the night kill away from you because i don't fuckin' care if you're the wolf target or not LOL

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #547
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I feel like there were a couple of things I was going to comment on as I got caught up, but now I don't remember what they were. Oh well.

                Night talk is... interesting. I used to be completely opposed to meaningful discussion during Night phases, but I might have a slightly different take on that nowadays. I guess I would encourage talking about the game while applying more of a filter to oneself. There are certain things which are better left unsaid for the time being.

                V stop that you're making me blush

                Phoneposting only for a while. Catch y'all on the flip side.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #548
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  seeing that face icon made me second guess if what I was seeing was true because colors changing

                  My eyes literally just lied to themselves twice





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #549
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    seeing that face icon made me second guess if what I was seeing was true because colors changing

                    My eyes literally just lied to themselves twice
                    Vut?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #550
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      sorry, let me rephrase. at this point i think you're human but i also don't value you enough to throw fake shade to push the night kill away from you because i don't fuckin' care if you're the wolf target or not LOL
                      no no no I dont care either
                      uh
                      shit talk me like one of your french girls

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #551
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        also would this be a serious point in time in this game or it really doesn't get serious until later phases, general question





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #552
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          also would this be a serious point in time in this game or it really doesn't get serious until later phases, general question
                          we lynched a vt

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #553
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by choof
                            no no no I dont care either
                            uh
                            shit talk me like one of your french girls
                            HAHA honey i love that you bought the t-shirt of the bear mauling the man. leit motifs to werner herzog turn me on.... but don't you think maybe size small might have been an act of hubris? don't get offended! i'm just asking honestly.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #554
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              How Can Mirrors Be Real If Zenith Posts Arent Real

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #555
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                also would this be a serious point in time in this game or it really doesn't get serious until later phases, general question
                                That's up to you, really.

                                Night phases for TWG, when there is one you can talk in, in a lot of sites seem to go with the "Lets not say much of anything" mentality.

                                Up to you if you want to stay quiet or not though in this phase.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...