jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #871
    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

    *Shrug* I don't really care if there's people present or not when it's the end of the night phase.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #872
      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

      >Complains about Boring Night phase
      >Doesn't want more people involved in night

      Dafuq





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #873
        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

        Well I mean ya asked where danceguy was, and I responded to that it doesn't really matter all that much.

        Secretly it means I hate him and want him out of my life forever >=C


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #874
          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

          But the boring part, I came in this thread expecting no one, but then Storn came and you did as well so it's all good!!!!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #875
            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

            So Zenith and Storn, how you liking this game?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #876
              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

              I guess more to Zenith.

              Is dis fun or stressful?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #877
                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                I'm deddo in t-minus 5 minutes





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #878
                  Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                  Well hold on, why do you think that? I'm the one dying here.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #879
                    Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                    At least I think I am :U





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #880
                      Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                      Because lets be honest, you're not really locked cleared and haven't done anything to make folks think you're absolutely town, granted you're new so that plays a large part in my conclusion to where you lie, but still.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #881
                        Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                        Post from earlier, I feel like no votes against last phase paints a target on me





                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #882
                          Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                          Sorry Charu I was getting ice cream! Want some? :3

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #883
                            Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                            Sorry Charu I was getting ice cream! Want some? :3
                            YEAH!~!!!

                            It'll be a nice meal when I die... =C


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #884
                              Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                              *gives ice cream*

                              ;~;

                              inb4 u don't die

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • danceflashrevo
                                scumfan is scared of aa
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 488

                                #885
                                Re: jTWG LXXII: The AniMatrix6 - Game Thread

                                Charu maybe if I shit talk you enough you'll live!! <3

                                Why are you here?

                                Comment

                                Working...